season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Anybody (season ticket holders) received their tickets for Sunday yet? Hoping mine arrives today as i'm planning on heading away for the weekend straight after work tomorrow. It's all a bit last minute, posting out tickets at this stage. Maybe a box office set up would be better.

Doohicky

Quote from: donelli on May 21, 2009, 10:25:05 AM

i received my season tickets for celtic park yesterday.

they are for section j.
assuming the first stair well sections start at A, it appears at J, we are tagged on at the very end about the 13 m line.

nice of the derry/ulster gaa to place the regulars on the end, while their cb/administrator mates take up the central seats...  >:(
[/quote]

That's strange. At Croke Park and at Omagh Season Ticket holders have been given the best seats available pretty much.
Could each section maybe be two letters? ie.. section one will be A & B (A from the left and B from the right, meeting halfway.

That would make section J right in the middle.

Sandy Hill

We have 2 season tickets; extra cost to take 2 children ( 6yo and 7yo) - 50 euros!!!!! Family friendly GAA?
"Stercus accidit"

armaghniac

QuoteWe have 2 season tickets; extra cost to take 2 children ( 6yo and 7yo) - 50 euros!!!!! Family friendly GAA?

This is the flaw in the season ticket scheme. A season ticket holder should be able to redirect their ticket into a family ticket or even a terrace ticket if they wish.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Trevor Hill

Children should be free or at least reduced admission.
I`d also like to be able to get tickets for games involving other counties.

supersub

season tickets for the down match in brewster had great seats, no complaining on our part....until the football started!!!!!!

Archie Mitchell

When did Derry and Monaghan season ticket holders receive their tickets for Sunday's game? Just want to know when I will receive my tickets for Tyrone v Armagh game.

crossfire

Is there no discount for pensioners/students who are not season ticket holders.?

donelli

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on May 22, 2009, 10:58:49 AM
When did Derry and Monaghan season ticket holders receive their tickets for Sunday's game? Just want to know when I will receive my tickets for Tyrone v Armagh game.

recieved my monaghan ticket on wednesday

Smokin Joe

Do you need to bring your season ticket with you to Championship matches as well as the "normal" ticket that you get?

Do they scan the season ticket or do the GAA just presume that you will have turned up for all of your county's Championship games?

Maguire01

Got mine on Wednesday. You didn't need your season ticket - just the paper one. The ticket stub was taken at the gate. I assume they'll scan these to record your attendance.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Smokin Joe on May 26, 2009, 07:00:59 AM
Do you need to bring your season ticket with you to Championship matches as well as the "normal" ticket that you get?

Do they scan the season ticket or do the GAA just presume that you will have turned up for all of your county's Championship games?

No, no need for the season ticket -- they have already mapped your season ticket to the normal paper ticket (once you receive it), and the paper ticket will be scanned to record your attendance.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

soldier of destiny

Quote from: Maguire01 on May 26, 2009, 09:16:39 AM
Got mine on Wednesday. You didn't need your season ticket - just the paper one. The ticket stub was taken at the gate. I assume they'll scan these to record your attendance.

Did you go through a designated season ticket stile in Celtic Park?  I asked where season ticket holders were to enter and was told to go through the same stile as all other ticket holders.  I assumed therefore that my attendance is recorded solely on the basis of my ticket being sent out to me.

KIDDO 4

Tickets arrived this morning for Clones , open section in Gerry Arthurs.

Muzz

Anyone know if the Season Ticket sections are separated by supporters or will Armagh and Tyrone fans be mixed in?

Also Kiddo - Open section?  Down at the front?  What Section are they in?  Around the 45 ;-)