season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAULD123

Quote from: Goldengreen on July 16, 2012, 02:24:18 PM
the season tickets are out for the ulster final. I see they are putting us in the Pat McGrane stand this year and not the Gerry Arthur Stand

Have you also noticed that they have charged you €27 to sit in the Pat McGrane stand even though the official price is €25 for PMcG and €27 for Gerry Arthurs????

So we are getting rewared for our loyalty in buying season tickets by getting put in an uncovered stand and being made pay more than anyone beside us.

I've emailed the GAA and will call tickets.ie tomorrow.

donegal lad

Quote from: PAULD123 on July 16, 2012, 11:30:02 PM
the season tickets are out for the ulster final. I see they are putting us in the Pat McGrane stand this year and not the Gerry Arthur Stand

Have you also noticed that they have charged you €27 to sit in the Pat McGrane stand even though the official price is €25 for PMcG and €27 for Gerry Arthurs????

So we are getting rewared for our loyalty in buying season tickets by getting put in an uncovered stand and being made pay more than anyone beside us.

not surprised they have moved the season ticket holders from the gerry arthur stand as they are clueless like that. what i am surprised at is that they have put yous in the pat mcgrane stand instead of the seating behind the far goal which is practically empty at all the games. wonder how the ticket sales are going for this 1 expect close to a full house i have my tickets for the oduffy terrace anyway

snoopdog

Quote from: donegal lad on July 17, 2012, 12:05:37 AM
Quote from: PAULD123 on July 16, 2012, 11:30:02 PM

not surprised they have moved the season ticket holders from the gerry arthur stand as they are clueless like that. what i am surprised at is that they have put yous in the pat mcgrane stand instead of the seating behind the far goal which is practically empty at all the games. wonder how the ticket sales are going for this 1 expect close to a full house i have my tickets for the oduffy terrace anyway

i used my opt out for the ulster final and got a ticket for the hill terrace £12/E15, im not paying nearly double the price especially when you have a better view from the hill

Goldengreen

I have also got charged 27 euro for the Pat McGrane stand via the season ticket, Pat McGrane is 25 euro and Gerry Authur is 27 euro. They really do know how to piss of loyal fans, where as blow-ins for the ulster final day will get treated like kings.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Double charged for the wexford match, still not refunded yet.......still no tickets allocated for the leinster final, numerous emails and calls  >:(............................. a rubbish service

Back to the parnell pass next year

PAULD123

Has anyone checked their attendance record online and found they are not registered for games recently? particularly Donegal or Down fans, was your Ulster Final attendance registered or is it just me that has this problem?

Goldengreen

Quote from: PAULD123 on July 30, 2012, 10:56:15 AM
Has anyone checked their attendance record online and found they are not registered for games recently? particularly Donegal or Down fans, was your Ulster Final attendance registered or is it just me that has this problem?

yea still not marked down for the Ulster Final, will give it a few days and then fire them off an email, they were quick in sorting it out the last time i sent them an email

Farrandeelin

Only emailed them there today about my own attendance. In fairness, they got back to me saying they had all info up to date and they'd check with McHale Park for the Leitrim and refixed Dublin game. Well the scanner was broken for the Leitrim one so it's gonna be hard for them to get that one. I should have waited for card to scan I suppose when I was attending Dublin game.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

MK

Apparently  I have attended 77% yet  the young un has attended only 46% even though she has been at every game  with me  ::)

Neither of us were recorded as being in Clones last Sunday either -yet our tickets were defaced with a red marker as we went through the turnstile  ???

western exile

Their recording of correct attendance is appalling.  I have begun taking a photograph of the ticket being scanned at the turnstile and then emailing it to them each time they dispute my attendance.

Farrandeelin

Hopefully ye Down people won't check for attendances after Saturday!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

NP 76

Thats a good idea Western exile all in all its a real amateur set up . The idea is 1st class but you do get sick of the hassle. I have 6 tickets under my name some times i get all 6 sent out other times i get 4 maybe people split up. The idea was that we would all be together.I rang to complain about the tickets i recieved for the Fermanagh game. They were right on the end line the same in Armagh.We pay up front and attend all the games yet the boys who only go to the odd game always seem to end up with better tickets. The Ulster final we got good seats but were very lucky it was good weather as we were un covered yet we got charged for a covered seat

western exile

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 01, 2012, 10:27:23 AM
Hopefully ye Down people won't check for attendances after Saturday!
not sure if I can make this historic encounter now  :(
but if I do, I will be sure to give you a shout Farrandeelin  ;D

western exile

update...  the photo did the trick, as all my attendances have now been corrected   8)

criostlinn

Has anyone a phone number for these clowns. Same sh1t happening again for satuardays match. No tickets in my account.