season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

criostlinn

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 06, 2012, 11:53:06 PM
Anybody else have inaccurate attendances? I'm down as not having attended the Mayo v Dublin game in McHale Park, the game where the fella scanning in said, 'Sure go on anyway'. Also the last day v Leitrim, there was no scanner, just two young bucks writing down lists of names, I'm not down for that game either!

Four games not registered on my account. Have the Dublin V Mayo game alright but missing Mayo v Leitrim. As far as I could see that young lad didnt even take my name down. Have sent and email off

rosnarun

just checked my attendance down for 57% and the only match i rememebr that didnt have a scanner was the Leitrim one . how exactly does this system work. makes me fear a bit for my credit card details
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

PAULD123

I was a bit confused by my problem with not being registered for the Dublin match in Newry. I am very careful to make sure the ticket is scanned and I remember that the scanner definitely beeped as we went through. So I fail to see how the information didn't make it back to HQ. However as I showed in my emails, they are very helpful and sorted it out and had replied within 2 hours. In fact I have to say that I have always received a helpful reply in no less than 24 hours each time I have emailed Croke Park about the season tickets.

The key thing I would say is to get it sorted now before your team happens to magically appear in an All-Ireland and you are scrambling to prove you attended 60% of matches to qualify for a ticket to the final. I think they, understandably, may be a bit less helpful then!!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Anybody attempted to print off his/her ticket yet (for this weekend's games)?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

armaghniac

QuoteAnybody attempted to print off his/her ticket yet (for this weekend's games)?

I did, but it said that Armagh weren't playing.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

mayo.mick

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 10, 2012, 03:12:42 PM

Printed mine yesterday, no problem. Have a few mates having problems though.
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: mayo.mick on July 10, 2012, 05:15:32 PM

Thanks, just had an email to say that we need to bring our season tickets themselves along, i.e., no print out for the Qualifiers it seems (and it states 'Card/Badge' on the site in any case).

mayo.mick

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 10, 2012, 05:52:41 PM

Thanks, just had an email to say that we need to bring our season tickets themselves along, i.e., no print out for the Qualifiers it seems (and it states 'Card/Badge' on the site in any case).

I think thats the craic with the season tickets, you have to print them off for championship, but only need the card for the qualifiers, if me memory serves me right for the last couple of years!
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Fear ón Srath Bán

Indeed Mick, believe it was the same previously.

Rossfan

Last couple of games in the Hyde Season ticket crew  go to turnstile 10 - about 100 yards past the usual entrances.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

western exile

Quote from: mayo.mick on July 10, 2012, 06:33:45 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 10, 2012, 05:52:41 PM

I think thats the craic with the season tickets, you have to print them off for championship, but only need the card for the qualifiers, if me memory serves me right for the last couple of years!
almost correct coincidently  ;)
Whenever a game is an all ticket game, then a printout is required. If not, then it is your season ticket will be scanned.

criostlinn

Went into my account to print of tickets for tomorrow. No tickets here. Ive emailed but got no reply.

Who should I tackle tomorrow to sort this out

Farrandeelin

Quote from: criostlinn on July 14, 2012, 08:34:15 PM
Went into my account to print of tickets for tomorrow. No tickets here. Ive emailed but got no reply.

Who should I tackle tomorrow to sort this out

Did you not get an email from them last week criostlinn stating that you would be able to print the tickets on Monday??
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

criostlinn

Yes got an email monday. Got a call wednesday telling me to update cc details which I did. Sent email on thurs looking for tickets to which I received a reply saying they were ready for printing. Went looking today and no sign.

Goldengreen

the season tickets are out for the ulster final. I see they are putting us in the Pat McGrane stand this year and not the Gerry Arthur Stand