Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: Rudi on May 14, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
With all the chat about the rugby rape trial and treatment of women. Liberty nightclub in Buncrana thought it was wise to advertise it's nightclub with a picture of a woman's arse and a 19th hole caption. Should do 5 years hard time for stupidity.

Agreed. However, if you took down every advert that uses sex to sell its product then you would have very few adverts.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rudi

Due to a culture of litigation Irish schools are banning running in the school yards. So we have a sugar tax and young gasuns were never as fat, now schools are stopping kids doing the most natural thing kids do. Pro choice me hole.

seafoid

@KFILE

One lawmaker said temperatures were not rising, another brought up global cooling, and Mo Brooks suggested land erosion caused rising sea level on a global scale. These are all members of the Science Committee. (link: http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/05/republican-lawmaker-rocks-tumbling-ocean-causing-sea-level-rise) sciencemag.org/news/2018/
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Jeepers Creepers

Ihad heard their crepes were good! new one opening in belfast next week, hope she doesnt cone with it!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

heganboy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/05/21/he-took-his-family-to-lunch-left-the-table-and-rammed-them-with-his-car-killing-two-police-say/

He took his family to lunch, left the table and rammed them with his car, killing two, police say

Father accused of crashing his car into a restaurant, killing his daughter
According to police, Roger Self intentionally rammed his car into a restaurant in Bessemer City, N.C., May 20, killing his daughter and daughter-in-law. (WBTV)

The Sunday lunch rush was underway at the Surf and Turf Lodge in Bessemer City, N.C., a restaurant about 30 miles west of Charlotte. Inside the rustic eatery with wooden plank walls, Roger Self, a former police officer turned private investigator, was eating appetizers with his family. Around noon, the 62-year-old got up from the table. The family thought he was going to the restroom, the Gaston Gazette later reported.

Moments later, waiter Brandon Wilson was heading to check on the table when a sound shattered the dining room.

"I saw a white Jeep just fly past my face," Wilson told the Gazette. "It was so unreal. I saw chairs and tables and cups just flying everywhere. It just sounded like a tornado."

With Self behind the wheel, the car blasted through the restaurant's log cabin facade, punching into the heart of the building and colliding with the table where Self's family was sitting, police said. Through curtains of dust, patrons and employees saw some people still pinned beneath the wreckage. "I helped paramedics move tables off this dude, and I moved debris out of the way so they could get to him," a busboy told WSOC.

On Sunday afternoon, police confirmed that two people were killed in the crash. But the deaths were not the result of an accident, police said. They allege that Self intentionally drove his car into the building.

Self was taken into custody and charged with two counts of first-degree murder. According to WSOC, one of those killed was Self's daughter, Katelyn Self, 26, a deputy with the Gaston County Sheriff's Office. The other victim has been identified as Amanda Self, Roger Self's daughter-in-law, who was an emergency room nurse and the mother of two, the station reported. Three others were injured, including Amanda Self's 13-year-old daughter, according to the Gazette.

Roger Self has not filed a plea. No lawyer representing him could be located.

Two killed after father rams car into restaurant
Authorities said Roger Self intentionally drove his car into a Bessemer City, N.C., restaurant on May 20, killing his daughter and daughter-in-law. (Spectrum news)

"He drove his car into the building, killing people, so that's why we took him into custody immediately," Bessemer City Police Chief Thomas Ellis Jr. told reporters at a brief news conference on Sunday afternoon. But authorities have offered little insight into why a father would run down his family members.

"This is a hard time," Gaston County Sheriff Alan Cloninger said at the news conference. "All I would ask is for people to keep the family in your prayers, and also the sheriff's office. Because we're suffering a little bit right now."

According to the Gaston Gazette, Roger Self arrived at the restaurant with his family, including Katelyn Self; Amanda Self; Amanda's husband, Josh, a Gaston County police officer; Josh and Amanda's 13-year-old daughter; and Roger Self's wife, Diane. The group was beginning to eat when Roger Self left the table.

Self, however, allegedly returned behind the wheel of his Jeep.

"It was chaotic, dust everywhere," a waiter recounted to the Gazette. "The woman died in my manager's arms."

Self joined the Gastonia Police Department in the 1970s, according to a 2017 profile in the Gazette. Eventually, he jumped into private investigations, specializing in loss prevention for stores and corporate clients. "My skill is learning how to gather information, getting someone to talk with me," Self told the paper.

But in recent months, Self had been wrestling with mental illness, Austin Rammell, a pastor at Venture Church, told WSOC. A family friend for 16 years, he told the station that Self was beset by anxiety, depression and mental breakdowns. Sometimes he would go days without leaving his bed, Rammell said.

"He's been taking precautions. He had all the guns removed from his house, so he was making steps that were rational steps."

The family was aware of Self's battles, Rammell said.

"Family has been loving him through this," the pastor said. "This was not a conscious act by their father, and they know that."
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

gallsman

Some of you might have come across the laurel/yanny thing. This is even more bizarre.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi-2TgQl7Ot/?r=wa1

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gallsman on May 21, 2018, 08:25:12 PM
Some of you might have come across the laurel/yanny thing. This is even more bizarre.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi-2TgQl7Ot/?r=wa1
Hmmm that is weird alright!

dec

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2018/05/21/news/skirmishes-mar-newry-first-holy-communion-ceremony-1334269/

Two groups of Travellers are said to have clashed ahead of a First Holy Communion Mass in Newry on Saturday. Police have confirmed that officers were called to St Brigid's Church in Derrybeg after reports of a fracas before the morning ceremony. According to reports, two groups from the Travelling community were engaged in "bickering and quarrelling" as families and young children prepared themselves for their first communion. It is understood one group left the scene after the confrontation. Police said last night there were no arrests and no complaints.

Meanwhile, it has been reported that armed gardaĆ­ were present at a First Holy Communion ceremony in Longford town. It is understood a local school requested the gardaĆ­ be present due to an ongoing feud between two Traveller families. In February, four members of the same family were jailed for a total of seven-and-a-half years over a shooting at a Traveller wedding in St Mary's Church in Newtownbutler, Co Fermanagh in 2015.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

johnnycool

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on May 30, 2018, 05:02:14 AM
In another chapter in the ongoing story called "'Murica"...

Televangelist says God told him he needs 4th private plane

QuoteJesse Duplantis, a televangelist with viewers across the globe, says God told him he needs a new jet.

Specifically, God told Duplantis he needs a Dassault Falcon 7X, a three-engine private jet capable of carrying 12 to 16 passengers at speeds up to 700 miles per hour. The Falcon 7X, which would be the fourth plane owned by Jesse Duplantis Ministries,  has a range of almost 6,000 miles and costs about $54 million new, according to SherpaReport (although used ones are listed online for as little as $20 million).

"Now, some people believe that preachers shouldn't have jets," Duplantis said in a video posted last week. "I really believe that preachers ought to ... have every available outlet to get this Gospel preached to the world." 

In fact, Duplantis said that "if Jesus was physically on the Earth today, he wouldn't be riding a donkey."

...I'd also doubt he'd be going around wearing a $5000 custom Italian suit and a $1000 watch, or be living in a multi million dollar "parsonage" that uses loopholes to get out of paying local property taxes that their flock have to pay...

QuoteDuplantis also said he was excited about the U.S. moving its Israeli embassy to Jerusalem. He said that tells him that the end time is "coming fast ladies and gentlemen."

In 2015, Duplantis appeared in a video with fellow televangelist Kenneth Copeland where they defended their need for private jets.

Copeland explained that because they are famous, they would have people coming up to them and asking for prayers. 

"You can't manage that today," Copeland said. "This dope-filled world, and get in a long tube with a bunch of demons. And it's deadly."

"And it works on your heart," Duplantis agreed. "It really does."

...yeah don't forget to give me your regular tithing but don't even think that I want you or the rest of the great unwashed to be anywhere near me (unless it earns me more money).

'Murican televangelists. F*ck them. Conmen and women hiding in plain sight.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/29/televangelist-wants-new-jet/653202002/

A fool and his money..................