Quote from: tonto1888 on October 17, 2020, 07:48:05 PM
Quote from: omochain on October 17, 2020, 07:46:22 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on October 17, 2020, 07:34:34 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 17, 2020, 07:33:30 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on October 17, 2020, 07:28:56 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 17, 2020, 07:26:04 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on October 17, 2020, 07:19:50 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 17, 2020, 07:10:05 PM
Good to get a win should have won by much more against a very ill disciplined side.

We threw it away. And our discipline cost us alright. Very soft first penalty though. For such a big lad yer man went down very easily

Youse did nothing in the second half only mouth and foul. Never looked like scoring a goal, we should have got 5. The hand for the first penalty was around the neck, after kneeing a player in the back he should have seen red.

I was agreeing with you. You seem angry though. We beat ourselves. If Morgan didn't have a rush of blood to the head we win the game. And yes. Kennedy was a very lucky boy to only get a yellow. Was a red all day long. No place for that nonsense

Any how hope Armagh make it up to Div 1, always had decent footballers and supporters, tonight was probably a bit of dirty diesel.

Sadly not mate. It's been our downfall for a few years. Not sure division one would be good for us

You maybe correct Kemosabe... 1 to 4 we are Division 4, Middling round the middle with a Divison 1 attack.

That's a bit harsh on the keeper

I thought I was being kind... But I have reached cranky old man status😜

Armamike

Roscommon a far better side tonight. Better balanced. Our full back line is poor. Some poor decision making at the back which has been our problem for a long time. A couple of cool heads back there would help. The O'Neills deserved to be on the winning side. It was disappointing to see us collapse after the second penalty. What was Morgan thinking?
That's just, like your opinion man.

illdecide

Rossies deserved their win TBH, their FF line won every single ball that went in to them. Armagh's defence is poor tbh and would be cut to ribbons in Div 1. So where does that leave Armagh now? does a win away to Clare get us up or is up to other results?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Rossfan

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 17, 2020, 07:45:44 PM
Quote from: Angelo on October 17, 2020, 07:42:40 PM
Gough absolutely rode Armagh there from what I saw.

Armagh have a discipline problem though, their tackling is really poor and Roscommon focused on their rash tackling but some of the frees Roscommon got were so so soft yet Oisin O'Neill regularly had three or four lads hanging out of him and had nothing given.

We cost ourselves the game woth our indiscipline mate. Can't blame the ref for that loss
I see Angelo's knowledge of football rules matches his virology expertise ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

Quote from: illdecide on October 17, 2020, 08:20:25 PM
Rossies deserved their win TBH, their FF line won every single ball that went in to them. Armagh's defence is poor tbh and would be cut to ribbons in Div 1. So where does that leave Armagh now? does a win away to Clare get us up or is up to other results?

You are relying on other games. If cavan were to win their both games ye wouldn't go up. However judging by all the covid stories I'm hearing that is unlikely

FermGael

Itchy I have heard them stories as well.
Any truth in them?
Hyland I thought dropped a few hints today in his interview
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Cunny Funt

Good away win for Roscommon against one of the better teams in this division. Looks like a quick return to Div 1 and in truth should never have got relegated.

Westside

Quote from: FermGael on October 17, 2020, 09:45:21 PM
Itchy I have heard them stories as well.
Any truth in them?
Hyland I thought dropped a few hints today in his interview

Cavan apparently missing 5/6 starters for tomorrow.

Itchy

For those interested, cavan v kildare is live streamed on TG4 website.

Dinny Breen

Kildare missing Dan Flynn, Niall Kelly and our best player the last 18 months or so Fergal Conway.  Also Peter Kelly has retired and young starlight Jack Robinson is injured. Today is a good day to play Kildare.
#newbridgeornowhere

Rufus T Firefly

The better side won last night, although Armagh still can look back with regret at spurning winning positions. The old failings of indiscipline, especially in the tackle, cost us big time. The reality is though, we are not a top eight side.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 18, 2020, 10:29:13 AM
Kildare missing Dan Flynn, Niall Kelly and our best player the last 18 months or so Fergal Conway.  Also Peter Kelly has retired and young starlight Jack Robinson is injured. Today is a good day to play Kildare.

I believe Kelly is out until 2021? Is Adam Tyrell injured also.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Blowitupref on October 18, 2020, 10:44:50 AM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 18, 2020, 10:29:13 AM

I believe Kelly is out until 2021? Is Adam Tyrell injured also.

Adam is taking a break from the squad.
#newbridgeornowhere

Captain Obvious

Clare leading Fermanagh by 3 points at half time. I see Fermanagh have 25 players on the program today compared to 18 the other day.

kerryforsam20

Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 18, 2020, 01:46:19 PM
Clare leading Fermanagh by 3 points at half time. I see Fermanagh have 25 players on the program today compared to 18 the other day.

Did fermanagh pull a fast one?