J70

Quote from: Over the Bar on May 01, 2019, 08:01:04 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 01, 2019, 07:31:06 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on May 01, 2019, 06:32:10 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 01, 2019, 06:12:09 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on May 01, 2019, 05:59:56 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 01, 2019, 05:50:23 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 01, 2019, 05:35:20 PM
Did we ever find out what 8 pubs that d**khead OTB heard songs sang at a few months back - he disappeared for a while  ::)

He'll be more nervous about tonight's game than Liverpool fans! He belongs in the WTF thread. Madman

Clearly a disturbed individual.
100%
Jaysus lads yiz are fairly ruffled over a few videos of your fellow fans behaving the way 'pool fans invariably do when they get together abroad and the drink/drugs start flowing.  We'll be listening out for the usual chants doing the rounds if the result doesn't go your way tonight. God help the good people of Barcelona. I feel sorry for decent English people who go abroad at these times.

Personally, I'm sickened by the moronic behaviour of some drunk bellends who, judging by their apparent age, really should know better. I hope the authorities throw the f**king book at them and Liverpool FC bans them for life.

That aside, I've also got little tolerance for the hypocritical, sanctimonious piffle and gloating from the likes of yourself.

Some drunk bell-ends?  Have you seen the carnage left behind on the Ramblas? Looks like a few 1000 were at it.

Carnage?

I've seen the moron who pushed the lad into the fountain as well as a load of beer cans lying on the ground.

Anything else you'll have to enlighten me on.

trailer

Wonder if Liverpool fans still love Suarez? Looks like he hates them judging by that celebration.

trueblue1234

Quote from: J70 on May 01, 2019, 08:15:58 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on May 01, 2019, 08:01:04 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 01, 2019, 07:31:06 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on May 01, 2019, 06:32:10 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 01, 2019, 06:12:09 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on May 01, 2019, 05:59:56 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 01, 2019, 05:50:23 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 01, 2019, 05:35:20 PM
Did we ever find out what 8 pubs that d**khead OTB heard songs sang at a few months back - he disappeared for a while  ::)

He'll be more nervous about tonight's game than Liverpool fans! He belongs in the WTF thread. Madman

Clearly a disturbed individual.
100%
Jaysus lads yiz are fairly ruffled over a few videos of your fellow fans behaving the way 'pool fans invariably do when they get together abroad and the drink/drugs start flowing.  We'll be listening out for the usual chants doing the rounds if the result doesn't go your way tonight. God help the good people of Barcelona. I feel sorry for decent English people who go abroad at these times.

Personally, I'm sickened by the moronic behaviour of some drunk bellends who, judging by their apparent age, really should know better. I hope the authorities throw the f**king book at them and Liverpool FC bans them for life.

That aside, I've also got little tolerance for the hypocritical, sanctimonious piffle and gloating from the likes of yourself.

Some drunk bell-ends?  Have you seen the carnage left behind on the Ramblas? Looks like a few 1000 were at it.

Carnage?

I've seen the moron who pushed the lad into the fountain as well as a load of beer cans lying on the ground.

Anything else you'll have to enlighten me on.
OTB is usually light on facts. He gets a bit stressed when Liverpool are playing. Usually enjoy these wee break downs.
Anyway on to more pressing matters. Been a good game. Good to see both teams go at it. Nice finish by Suarez. But Liverpool with some good chances as well.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Over the Bar

Quote from: trailer on May 01, 2019, 08:38:22 PM
Wonder if Liverpool fans still love Suarez? Looks like he hates them judging by that celebration.

Even their own mothers couldn't like them FFS.  ;D

trueblue1234

Quote from: Over the Bar on May 01, 2019, 08:45:09 PM

😃 tough times bring a United supporter OTB. Keeping fighting the good fight.

trueblue1234

Getting sloppy now. Also some whinging by Barca. Ref should flash a yellow card to shut them up.

laoislad

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 01, 2019, 08:47:35 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on May 01, 2019, 08:45:09 PM

😃 tough times bring a United supporter OTB. Keeping fighting the good fight.
Sure its shocking confusing times for United fans. They were hoping City would beat them last week and they are cheering Luis Suarez scoring tonight.  :D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Great game so far, two of the best teams in European football going for it, no buses being parked tonight.
Liverpool have played really well but are getting cut open at times. Shame Mane didn't bury that chance, also thought he could have had a penalty,  maybe not stonewall but one of those that you have seen given.
An away goal would be huge.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hound

Doing alright. Messi and Suarez are class, and it was a lovely goal.
We need to score though. Bobby for Gini after 15 more hopefully

Capt Pat

We are doing ok but we really need the away goal before the night is over.

quit yo jibbajabba

Wee Evra shoulda burst thon wee basturt when he'd the chance

;)

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me