Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotedObserver

Quote from: GaelTheGael on May 17, 2023, 08:46:41 AM
Darragh Canavan pick up a hamstring injury during it?

That would be a disaster

GaelTheGael

Quote from: Stan on May 16, 2023, 10:23:20 PM
I hope that big McGleenan gets a decent run out one of these days
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I had heard he was in a boot from injuring his ankle at training.

LeoMc

Quote from: GaelTheGael on May 17, 2023, 09:47:52 AM
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I had heard he was in a boot from injuring his ankle at training.

You are a right wee ray of sunshine.

An Watcher

Lol, ok he's flying fit and putting them over the bar for fun from all angles.  Great news

Mario

Quote from: God14 on May 17, 2023, 08:42:28 AM
Quote from: Redhand Santa on May 17, 2023, 08:09:27 AM
When was this meant to have been? Any reports on who played etc?

weekend before last in carrick on shannon. not much info on it, other than went fairly well
Maybe explains recent comments from Colm Boyle and Lee Keegan where they said Tyrone are the most dangerous team in ulster.

RedHand88

Quote from: NotedObserver on May 17, 2023, 09:12:45 AM

That would be a disaster

Could also be Cute Hoorism.

Mikhailov

Quote from: GaelTheGael on May 17, 2023, 09:47:52 AM

Don't think McGleenan is 100% correct but it is one of the other forwards who has been in a boot for 4/5 weeks now. Darragh picked up hamstring but he should be ok

GaelTheGael

Tyrone V Galway:

Niall Morgan;
Michael McKernan, Ronan McNamee, Padraig Hampsey;
Conor Meyler, Cormac Quinn, Peter Harte;
Brian Kennedy, Conn Kilpatrick;
Frank Burns, Michael O'Neill, Joe Oguz;
Darren McCurry, Matthew Donnelly, Darragh Canavan.

Subs:
Benny Gallen, Ruairi Canavan, Aidan Clarke, Niall Devlin, Niall Kelly, Kieran McGeary, Michael McGleenan, Cormac Munroe, David Mulgrew, Sean O'Donnell, Niall Sludden.

NotedObserver

Quote from: GaelTheGael on May 19, 2023, 01:31:58 PM
Tyrone V Galway:

Niall Morgan;

Subs:
Benny Gallen, Ruairi Canavan, Aidan Clarke, Niall Devlin, Niall Kelly, Kieran McGeary, Michael McGleenan, Cormac Munroe, David Mulgrew, Sean O'Donnell, Niall Sludden.

Will be close to what starts. Harte maybe closer to goal than last time out. Good to see Clarke among the subs. What's score with r Donnelly and McShane?

God14

Quote from: NotedObserver on May 19, 2023, 01:38:21 PM
Tyrone V Galway:

Niall Morgan;

Subs:

Will be close to what starts. Harte maybe closer to goal than last time out. Good to see Clarke among the subs. What's score with r Donnelly and McShane?

Nathan McCarron slipped off the subs list as well (impressed me this year)

I was hoping for something left-field at 6 - ie a reshuffle to get Hampsey in there, or bringing in Peter Teague. Having not appeared all year, we can conclude its not happening for Teague this year again. Niall Kelly would have been an option in there too. Its a glaring weakness this year.

Frank Burns & Mickey O'Neill at 10 & 11 really did not work out the last day. Obviously the numbers on the jerseys mean nothing, but you wouldnt want to see us repeat the same mistakes again & again.

LeoMc

Quote from: God14 on May 19, 2023, 01:48:56 PM
Tyrone V Galway:

Niall Morgan;

Subs:

I was hoping for something left-field at 6 - ie a reshuffle to get Hampsey in there, or bringing in Peter Teague. Having not appeared all year, we can conclude its not happening for Teague this year again. Niall Kelly would have been an option in there too. Its a glaring weakness this year.

Frank Burns & Mickey O'Neill at 10 & 11 really did not work out the last day. Obviously the numbers on the jerseys mean nothing, but you wouldnt want to see us repeat the same mistakes again & again.
Is Quinn the 6th different number 6 named this year after Harte, Munroe, McCarron, McNamee and Burns?
Nothing like a bit of stability in a central position.

GaelTheGael

Tyrone V Galway:

Niall Morgan;

Subs:

Has been dropped from the panel by Dooher and Logan.

PMG1

Quote from: GaelTheGael on May 19, 2023, 02:18:36 PM
Tyrone V Galway:

Niall Morgan;

Subs:

Has been dropped from the panel by Dooher and Logan.
Peter has been injured since the club championship last year

square_ball

I see Liam Rafferty playing for Galbally tonight. Was he on the panel at all this year?

NotedObserver

Yea he was on panel but no starts and hard to see him getting much game time