Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: SkillfulBill on September 05, 2017, 10:26:08 PM
3 more years of watching that shite gutless spineless arseholes.

Thank you for your informed constructive criticism.

Hotrocks

does this three years include the circus he has on the line with him at all games?

sam03/05

Ulster champions toon

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 05, 2017, 10:28:29 PM

SkillfulBill

WT4E

Disappointing but probably inevitable - MH has that much control that anyone with credible claim to the job would be too afeared to take it from him.

After what I watched in Croker a couple of weeks ago I think i'll save my cash and watch it on the box.

In hiding

Well that's the end of Johnny munroes inter county career

southtyronegael

could be the end of mark bradley, ronan o neill and mc currys too. poor lee brennan too. season ticket cancelled.

clarshack

Quote from: WT4E on September 05, 2017, 10:41:14 PM
After what I watched in Croker a couple of weeks ago I think i'll save my cash and watch it on the box.

+1

SkillfulBill

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 05, 2017, 10:28:29 PM

Not trying to be either informed or constructive just saddened and disgusted.

Goals_Will_Come

Finish with a 9th McKenna cup in a row. Wonder he didn't get 4 years to allow him to go for the 10th.

Club boi

Harte should have left with the AI's still fresh in the memory's, he should of left a hero but I know fear he had overstayed too long and has turned himself into a villain. Just like Wenger at Arsenal, they are a complete shambles, just hope Tyrone don't go the same route

From the Bunker

Kerry will be happy with that, seeing that the Champions of Ulster will be in their way to the 2018 AI final!  ;)

Localexpert

If his last term was only 2 years and this time he gets 3 years does that mean the people voting are of the opinion that his last 2 years have been a success?

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

SkillfulBill

Quote from: Localexpert on September 05, 2017, 11:08:53 PM
If his last term was only 2 years and this time he gets 3 years does that mean the people voting are of the opinion that his last 2 years have been a success?

Seems that being humiliated in Croke Park is now the measure of success which gets rewarded in Tyrone these days.

But sure no one else is capable of such success other than Mickey so I suppose it's natural enough that he should be given another 3 years. I would love to know how much consulting was done at grass roots club level.