Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tv pundit

Quote from: redhandefender on January 20, 2016, 10:45:33 AM
Quote from: ose 14 on January 19, 2016, 08:55:42 PM
he wasnt too concerned about his fitness issues last april or more worryingly in august.

Its because the spice boys took a trimming without the big man

;D ;D although the spice boys could be hard enough to beat this year

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Club Rossa on January 20, 2016, 02:24:35 PM
I think that both Hughes and McBride have left the panel.

Hughes has anyway
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

redhandefender

Quote from: tv pundit on January 20, 2016, 02:46:40 PM
he wasnt too concerned about his fitness issues last april or more worryingly in august.

why?

tv pundit

Quote from: redhandefender on January 20, 2016, 03:26:37 PM
Quote from: tv pundit on January 20, 2016, 02:46:40 PM

why?
Said they could be hard to beat, didn't say they would win it. I think the o neill cup is between clonoe and killyclogher

jb81

Any chance the Mc'Kenna cup final is being broadcast / streamed anywhere on Sat night?
And also has anyone come across a TG4 schedule for broadcast league games on Sundays yet?

Thanks
JB

Uncle Kev

Quote from: the_daddy on January 21, 2016, 11:44:23 AM
I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere but I'd guess it will be on Armagh TV
a wee word of warning ! I paid for that on my computer this time last year and I enjoyed 15 mins before the screen went blank;no reason given just typical grab all skullduggery !

bigpackiechestout

am I right in saying that last years final was live on the BBC? no chance of a repeat this time around?

any team news yet? guessing this could be the last chance for a few guys before the panel is cut.

nrico2006

Last years was on bbc, hopefully the same this year.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

redhandefender

longballin

Just a bit too high on must win list... Jimmy McGuinness hardly won a McKenna Cup game... all this five in a row chat is  ::)

redhandefender

Quote from: longballin on January 22, 2016, 12:35:20 PM
Just a bit too high on must win list... Jimmy McGuinness hardly won a McKenna Cup game... all this five in a row chat is  ::)

Jimmy mc Guinness only bagged 1 all ireland

bogball88

Think the BBC are showing extended highlights online after the game has finished-no live coverage. Take 'extended highlights' with a pinch of salt I'd imagine

longballin

Quote from: redhandefender on January 22, 2016, 01:50:38 PM

yeah but was there three years and that was his focus. Tyrone have beaten no top team in the championship since 2008 but have won a lot of McKenna Cups!

bigpackiechestout

Quote from: longballin on January 22, 2016, 03:55:52 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on January 22, 2016, 01:50:38 PM

yeah but was there three years and that was his focus. Tyrone have beaten no top team in the championship since 2008 but have won a lot of McKenna Cups!

So the secret to winning All-Irelands and beating 'top' teams in the championship is to not win the McKenna Cup? Fairly sure that Tyrone's success has not had a negative impact on their results later in the year. Every year at this time they try out a lot of new players, same as everyone else, and I'm sure they're not going over the top training-wise just yet.

Realistically winning games can only be a positive thing and if you can do that at this time of year without busting your balls even better.

Tommo2

Is Ronan O'Neill worth a place on the Tyrone panel.