The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Delmonte be well pleased at this. Surely there should be some sort of Nobel Prize for the boys

SHEEDY

nil satis nisi optimum

dclane

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 17, 2017, 08:40:41 PM
nice to see liverpool fc players and manager recognising loyal fans  :-[

https://twitter.com/scousehero/status/886996548357324800
Lol  ;D
You lads are getting desperate.
A bunch of grown man screaming like that I wouldn't be to inclined to stop for them either.
I remember watching an interview with Shane Long and he said he could tell straight away who was the genuine autograph collector and who was going to put whatever he signed straight onto ebay for profit.
I would guess that's what's going on here..
What a sad post from SHEEDY. Get a life ffs.

SHEEDY

Quote from: dclane on July 17, 2017, 09:16:12 PM

Lol  ;D
A bunch of grown man screaming like that I wouldn't be to inclined to stop for them either.
I remember watching an interview with Shane Long and he said he could tell straight away who was the genuine autograph collector and who was going to put whatever he signed straight onto ebay for profit.
the fact that liverpool are getting hammered for it all over twitter says how out of touch you and the club are. No dopey smiles from klopp or is that only for the sky cameras?? The point being made by most is that if this was in hong kong or in the usa instead of actually being filmed in their own city their pr team would have made sure they stopped.
Again its being said that liverpool fc are out of touch with local fan base, check out liverpool fans twitter pages for their reaction...
nil satis nisi optimum

dclane

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 17, 2017, 09:39:44 PM

Lol  ;D
the fact that liverpool are getting hammered for it all over twitter says how out of touch you and the club are. No dopey smiles from klopp or is that only for the sky cameras?? The point being made by most is that if this was in hong kong or in the usa instead of actually being filmed in their own city their pr team would have made sure they stopped.
Again its being said that liverpool fc are out of touch with local fan base, check out liverpool fans twitter pages for their reaction...
Twitter  ;D oh well if it's on twitter then that makes a difference.

I'm not a Liverpool fan btw so it makes no odds to me one way or the other but I don't see much wrong with it.
Like I said a bunch of grown men screaming at me like that wouldn't make me want to go near them either.

I do think you are a bit sad posting this though and you are only doing so because it's Liverpool which makes it even more sad on your part.
Like I said, get a life.

SHEEDY

Quote from: dclane on July 17, 2017, 09:52:56 PM

Lol  ;D

I'm not a Liverpool fan btw so it makes no odds to me one way or the other but I don't see much wrong with it.
Like I said a bunch of grown men screaming at me like that wouldn't make me want to go near them either.

I do think you are a bit sad posting this though and you are only doing so because it's Liverpool which makes it even more sad on your part.
Like I said, get a life.
sorry mate, your so right. I will now go and try to get myself a life, will it be hard to do at this time on a monday night?? You are wise beyond your years and have made me realise I was stupid. Sorry.
If only I had a life as exciting as yours, oh sensible one.

Lesson learned tonight.. check with the fun police before posting.
nil satis nisi optimum

SHEEDY

Cuco martina signed on a free transfer today, bit of cover we needed at right back until seamus returns.

Barkley not included in training squad for holland, looks like he's definitely gone.
nil satis nisi optimum

dclane

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 17, 2017, 10:13:41 PM

Lol  ;D

Like I said, get a life.
sorry mate, your so right. I will now go and try to get myself a life, will it be hard to do at this time on a monday night?? You are wise beyond your years and have made me realise I was stupid. Sorry.

;D
Looks like I hit a nerve.

SHEEDY

Quote from: dclane on July 17, 2017, 10:21:43 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on July 17, 2017, 10:13:41 PM

Lol  ;D

Like I said, get a life.

;D
Looks like I hit a nerve.
you have high opinion of yourself. will i do a big smiley like you, oh alright then.... ;D ;D ;D
nil satis nisi optimum

Fuzzman

I see Koeman is giving young Kenny and Connolly a try at full back but you would expect Holgate and Baines to start the season I think.
They beat FC Twente 0-3 yesterday with Lennon scoring one.
This day next week is the first leg of the round 3 qualifier for Europa.

Still no talk of a new main striker coming in. I hope Rooney wasn't their main plan. I'm glad he's back and think he will do well but not as our main No 1 striker.

manfromdelmonte

Mori out for 9 months apparently

need to get cover in
oh, and a striker

Fuzzman

Do you think we need more cover there?
We've got Williams, Keane, Jags, Holgate and then Barry and Besic can also play there.
Besic has played there in their last 2 friendlies apparently and done very well though he is small.

McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Gana, Barry, Besic and Tom Davis will all be pushing hard to get 2 of those defensive midfield roles.

laoislad

Everton to play Ruzomberok in the Europa League.
If you've never heard of them.
Everton are a small club based in Liverpool.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on July 20, 2017, 09:55:25 PM
Everton to play Ruzomberok in the Europa League.
If you've never heard of them.
Everton are a small club based in Liverpool.

Funny and about the bitters...twofold, well done LL!

dclane

I'm a Red f**k Everton lol...
Surprised SHEEDY didn't post this. He's great at the aul Twitter stuff.. .
https://youtu.be/ukhbUOwWArg