The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

Ahoy Toffees, season tickets for 2015/16 go on sale today. Get them now before they're sold out. Be sure to watch the video, it's hilarious inspirational!

muppet

Quote from: deiseach on February 23, 2015, 08:56:32 AM
Ahoy Toffees, season tickets for 2015/16 go on sale today. Get them now before they're sold out. Be sure to watch the video, it's hilarious inspirational!

Jebus!
MWWSI 2017

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

Denn Forever

That was a surprise.

Naysmith hat trick.   Jose won't be happy.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

stew

Quote from: SHEEDY on January 01, 2015, 07:59:11 PM
Martinez has to go, he has turned us into wigan. something is seriously wrong behind the scenes as there is only one way we are going and that's down. im struggling to find 3 worse teams in the league at the minute.

Everton are just fine, the right man is at the helm and they will finish in the top six, hopefully fourth.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

deiseach

Howard Kendall RIP. An outstanding tribute here.

AZOffaly

Embarrassed I didn't post about this before now. With all the shenanigans over the weekend, it slipped my mind. An outstanding Evertonian, and a great football man. And a gentleman as well in all his public dealings, and according to those who know him. He was a great leader for Everton, and I was very sad to hear of his passing. It brought back memories of those great mid-80s days when Everton and Liverpool were more than just rival neighbours, they were rivals for league titles. RIP Howard.

Billys Boots

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 20, 2015, 02:45:31 PM
Embarrassed I didn't post about this before now. With all the shenanigans over the weekend, it slipped my mind. An outstanding Evertonian, and a great football man. And a gentleman as well in all his public dealings, and according to those who know him. He was a great leader for Everton, and I was very sad to hear of his passing. It brought back memories of those great mid-80s days when Everton and Liverpool were more than just rival neighbours, they were rivals for league titles. RIP Howard.

Phew, I can rest easy now ...  :P
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

deiseach

The old When Skies Are Grey forum was called Get On The Pitch. It's an Everton thing, apparently. Well done to all concerned.

SHEEDY

Quote from: laoislad on November 28, 2015, 06:32:58 PM
They thought it was all over

It wasn't .... ;D

http://www.the42.ie/everton-bournemouth-3-3-drama-2472332-Nov2015/
only Everton can throw away 3points twice in one game. Let me down for a bet as well, still raging. Funny how football can ruin your weekend mood!!!   >:(
nil satis nisi optimum

SHEEDY

nil satis nisi optimum

manfromdelmonte

Everton now controlled by a billionaire

interesting times for the Toffees