Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Targetman

I wonder how the Huns player of the year dinner is going tonight?

Targetman

Well Bhoys does anyone really think that Gerrard is gonna make make the Huns actually compete with us next season, cant see it myself, I thought Gerrard had a bit of sense ( badly wrong on that one)

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Targetman on May 04, 2018, 09:58:55 PM
Well Bhoys does anyone really think that Gerrard is gonna make make the Huns actually compete with us next season, cant see it myself, I thought Gerrard had a bit of sense ( badly wrong on that one)
Time will tell if he goes the way of Souness i.e.  going from being just a run of the mill attention grabbing asshole to a deeply bitter attention grabbing asshole...

Minder

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 04, 2018, 11:28:53 PM
Time will tell if he goes the way of Souness i.e.  going from being just a run of the mill attention grabbing asshole to a deeply bitter attention grabbing asshole...

No United game tonight ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ned

Quote from: Minder on May 04, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

No United game tonight ?

He might have utd leanings but his summation is right. Ego and self entitlement, they are a match all right.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Minder on May 04, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

No United game tonight ?

City won it last time I looked so the league is over.  Are you still clinging to an outside chance??

quit yo jibbajabba

tonto1888

Nope.

Targetman

A good win today against the wee Huns after that tool Lafferty had given them the lead, yet again the officiating was brutal, Naismith twice made tackles that both deserved red cards but never even got a yellow, Sutton called him a coward and was spot on, its imperative we keep Rogic, his ball for Dembele's goal was magic!

charlieTully

Quote from: Targetman on May 06, 2018, 08:46:43 PM
A good win today against the wee Huns after that tool Lafferty had given them the lead, yet again the officiating was brutal, Naismith twice made tackles that both deserved red cards but never even got a yellow, Sutton called him a coward and was spot on, its imperative we keep Rogic, his ball for Dembele's goal was magic!

You from annaclone?

Targetman

Quote from: charlieTully on May 06, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

You from annaclone?
Give us a break Charlie!

ned

Rogic really is a joy. Always great beating those bigots.