Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusjones

Dunloy hit 2 massive scores against St. John's and Ballycastle. We only managed 0-13 in the semi final. Dunloy favorites surely?

NAG1

Dont think we need to go back and forth on picking faux favourites, both teams will feel they can win for different reasons. This makes it even more intriguing.

Also there would have to be some serious concerns over the standard/ form of some of our county players.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 11, 2017, 12:00:29 PM
Dunloy hit 2 massive scores against St. John's and Ballycastle. We only managed 0-13 in the semi final. Dunloy favorites surely?
LOL  ;D

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 11, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

;D against a div 2 side and one relegated to Div 2. Sure use beat the best team in Antrim.

Cushendall are overwhelming favourites, get your mortgage on it
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

But Dunloy are the Under 21 champs also, Cushendall have made it to Croke park though recently and level on points at the top of the league, a whole point more than Dunloy!! though Dunlo do have a better scoring return !! ;D

The mind boggles
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffron123

Were will the final be? Ballycastle or maybe Loughgiel?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffron123 on September 11, 2017, 01:40:41 PM
Were will the final be? Ballycastle or maybe Loughgiel?

I'd say it has to be Corrigan
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

breakingball

Apparently carey put out a dud team yesterday as they have it on good word that leagues are being changed.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: breakingball on September 11, 2017, 01:47:47 PM
Apparently carey put out a dud team yesterday as they have it on good word that leagues are being changed.

I think the main thing needs changing is the 3/4 league, everything else seems fine

SillyAsFaugh

We put out a dud team every game

Milltown Row2

Quote from: SillyAsFaugh on September 11, 2017, 01:55:00 PM

We put out a dud team every game

Except championship

breakingball

if I was making the calls I would go back to 10 team leagues

for me the top 2 in division 2 are too good for the rest.. I would promote them 2 and relegate none from division 1

the top 4 in division 3 are also too good for the rest... I would promote them 4 and relegate none from division 2

then all the rest stay in division 3. senior, intermediate and junior league

theskull1

Too many games for dual clubs is one big issue with that number in the league
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 11, 2017, 01:39:32 PM
But Dunloy are the Under 21 champs also, Cushendall have made it to Croke park though recently and level on points at the top of the league, a whole point more than Dunloy!! though Dunlo do have a better scoring return !! ;D

The mind boggles

Haha its all to do with the lunar alignments i tell yeh!  ;D
hurl like f**k boi!

north_antrim_hound

Is Corrigan the official county grounds this year
I thought ballycastle gave it up because their pitch was suffering
Will the final not have to be on county designated ground
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets