Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on August 13, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on August 13, 2018, 10:20:45 AM
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/video-sup-most-expensive-pint-anywhere-on-island-of-ireland-in-the-belfast-bar-with-stunning-city-views-37206376.html

You can stick that clear up your...

I was there on Friday evening and the views are good. Expensive? A bit yes, but feck it, there's no pockets in a shroud. Get your fill in Weatherspoons beforehand, then piss it all away on the 23rd floor.

(Note - they don't allow entry to drunks or riff-raff)

And just right! I wouldnt want to be drinking my £45 bottle of wine while the riff-raff are about!

So how did they let you in?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hereiam

Went through the M1 toll coming home from the match yesterday and the amount of change lying on the ground at the self service toll booth was unreal. Toll cost is 1.90 people just didn't bother to take their change. Was very tempted to get out and clean it up  ;D

haranguerer

Self service booth doesn't give change does it? Is it not more likely people throwing and missing the bucket?

Rois

Quote from: Orior on August 13, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
I was there on Friday evening and the views are good. Expensive? A bit yes, but feck it, there's no pockets in a shroud. Get your fill in Weatherspoons beforehand, then piss it all away on the 23rd floor.

(Note - they don't allow entry to drunks or riff-raff)
Someone on twitter got a right roasting for making a riff-raff comment last night.

My sisters were up on top floor on Saturday afternoon - the newest addition to the family (sister's fiancé) thought he'd try to impress the new inlaws by buying a bottle of champagne...£100 later he'd started a very very expensive round. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: haranguerer on August 13, 2018, 04:25:13 PM
Self service booth doesn't give change does it? Is it not more likely people throwing and missing the bucket?

Gives change

Tony Baloney

Observatory bar in Grand Central will be setup to rip off tourists. Locals might go for one for novelty value and never be back again.

RedHand88

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 13, 2018, 05:02:16 PM
Observatory bar in Grand Central will be setup to rip off tourists. Locals might go for one for novelty value and never be back again.

£8 pints!! I'll never darken it's door.

armaghniac

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 14, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Tony Fearon will be in there.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Quote from: armaghniac on August 14, 2018, 02:26:11 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on August 14, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Tony Fearon will be in there.

Only if he wins a prize for it

HiMucker

Quote from: hardstation on August 17, 2018, 12:28:17 PM
Premier league referee Bobby Madley.
I always wondered why Sparky didn't like him

quit yo jibbajabba

is it true or just the best/worst twitter rumour ever?!