The DUP thread

Started by armaghniac, December 31, 2022, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

On the outside, looking it, yet again.

seafoid

Quote from: johnnycool on April 12, 2023, 04:11:34 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on April 12, 2023, 03:33:07 PM
I see the DUP have launched another charm offensive against the US administration as he embarks on his tour of Ireland. They just can't help themselves, before inviting someone else into their house for a cup of tea they would first need to prove their Britishness, anyone else is simply persona non grata.

Arlene has highlighted their train of thought though. If you are Irish or consider yourself Irish, you must hate the British, there is no other middle ground.

Sad really
It's only because she hates anything Irish. That has nothing to do with non DUP Brits.

AustinPowers

Quote from: johnnycool on April 12, 2023, 04:19:59 PM
On the outside, looking it, yet again.

That image is like  something you'd see in  a horror film

And what's  Les Ferdinand  doing on tv talking  about a presidential visit?

Wildweasel74

Don't like EU, don't like Ireland, Don't like America, Don't like Labour, who do the DUP like? Buddy buddy with the Israelis who killed more British soldiers than the IRA bck before Palestine troubles broke out after WW2. Their only love in left is, Russia.

Armamike

I've never been able to decide if it's bigotry or stupidity/incompetence that defines Arlene.  She certainly has demonstrated incompetence in each of her political roles culminating in RHI. I've come to the conclusion it's a bit of both. 

Anyone with a pea for a brain would understand the importance and value of a US President visiting here in terms of potential for foreign investment. Made the mistake of listening to Nolan this morning for 10 minutes.  A cesspit of negativity.  Not many of his callers got the bigger picture around his visit.
That's just, like your opinion man.

LeoMc

Quote from: gallsman on April 12, 2023, 09:11:03 PM
Quote from: GJL on April 12, 2023, 09:01:01 PM
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/state-papers-dup-mp-william-mccrea-wanted-air-strikes-launched-on-the-republic-in-the-1980s/30867020.html

Willie has wanted (and frequently obtained) many, many things his God wouldn't approve of in his time.
Willie has been very much sidelined the past number of years. Maybe the superinjunction rumours were true.

marty34

If there's a free junket to the US on St. Patrick's Day, the DUP will not turn it down.

balladmaker

Had the misfortune of being on the same flight as McCrea to Heathrow a couple of months ago ... laughable how he tried to shield his face from everyone boarding the plane.  The image of him on the platform with Billy 'King Rat' Wright won't be forgotten, hopefully his pal has the fires well stoked awaiting the arrival of the Baron of Magherafelt & Cookstown.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: LeoMc on April 12, 2023, 09:43:22 PM
Quote from: gallsman on April 12, 2023, 09:11:03 PM
Quote from: GJL on April 12, 2023, 09:01:01 PM
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/state-papers-dup-mp-william-mccrea-wanted-air-strikes-launched-on-the-republic-in-the-1980s/30867020.html

Willie has wanted (and frequently obtained) many, many things his God wouldn't approve of in his time.
Willie has been very much sidelined the past number of years. Maybe the superinjunction rumours were true.

Aw now come on you can't leave us hanging like that. Spill??

LC

Good living for a living.

Orior

After telling her audience that Biden hated the UK, Snarlene Foster has taken offence at the president not flying the union fleg on his presendential car.

At lunchtime today, Ben Lowry let slip that the DUP/Unionists are not good at diplomacy. Who knew!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians