Matic

Rooney
Costa
nil satis nisi optimum

DuffleKing

Villa keeper the worst in the division by some distance

imtommygunn

I wouldn't have barkley in there.

Fine when things are going well but is a bit over hyped and not so good when things are going badly.

ziggy90

Most overrated,  overpaid and useless young player of the year? Jack Grealish.
Quite possibly the worst team in Premier League history? Aston Vile.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

DuffleKing

Delle Ali ahead of De Bruyne and Barkley

Gmac

Great to see some brilliant headers being scored on Saturday kind of a lost art .

Gold

Sigardsons for Swansea was class,  as was Martial's downward one and Agueros

Heading is an absolutely class skill I agree
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Archie Mitchell

Pep confirmed today his next job will be to manage in the Premier League. Be very surprised if he doesn't end up at City. I'd say more than likely his deal is done already, just as it was when he agreed to take over Bayern.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 05, 2016, 02:29:15 PM
Pep confirmed today his next job will be to manage in the Premier League. Be very surprised if he doesn't end up at City. I'd say more than likely his deal is done already, just as it was when he agreed to take over Bayern.

Is it not a bit classless all this show boating from Pep? It just appears to be very disrespectful of Pelegrinni. What happens if Pelegrinni wins the CL and Premier League this year?

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

sensethetone

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 05, 2016, 02:47:57 PM

Is it not a bit classless all this show boating from Pep? It just appears to be very disrespectful of Pelegrinni. What happens if Pelegrinni wins the CL and Premier League this year?
But hopefully he won't.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 05, 2016, 02:47:57 PM

That's because you want him at the Bridge :)

nrico2006

People give off stink about Mourinho but Guardiola's got a habit already for hopping clubs and making big deals out of announcing his next moves. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'