Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In hiding

Quote from: The Golden Years on November 11, 2015, 04:09:53 PM
Quote from: Man Marker on November 11, 2015, 03:51:32 PM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on November 11, 2015, 03:45:57 PM
Carmen last played the best football under the coaching of Paddy Tally, and arguabley the better team lost on county final day vs Omagh. A young coach with modern day tactics is required i.e Tally/Porter etc - Not easy to get though

They had a young coach, i.e. Enda Gromley, they didn't want to play the modern day tactics he was coaching, got rid of him 'to play the Carmen way'

Enda Gormley was got rid of due to his arrogance and ignorance and nothing to do with his coaching or tactic but In saying that his coaching cant be classified as modern either.  A good coach doesnt tell a 30 year old man that if he kicks the ball once more with the outside of his boot that he wont be playing again for him. A good coach has to let his players be expressive.  Enda Gormley is not a good coach.  I will say the Galbally people will support me on this.
Ah well then, if you say it and Galbally people say it then it must be true. Did no one from Carmen care about what the Galbally people said before he got the Carmen job

redhandefender

Quote from: In hiding on November 11, 2015, 04:24:58 PM
Quote from: The Golden Years on November 11, 2015, 04:09:53 PM
Quote from: Man Marker on November 11, 2015, 03:51:32 PM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on November 11, 2015, 03:45:57 PM
Carmen last played the best football under the coaching of Paddy Tally, and arguabley the better team lost on county final day vs Omagh. A young coach with modern day tactics is required i.e Tally/Porter etc - Not easy to get though

They had a young coach, i.e. Enda Gromley, they didn't want to play the modern day tactics he was coaching, got rid of him 'to play the Carmen way'

Enda Gormley was got rid of due to his arrogance and ignorance and nothing to do with his coaching or tactic but In saying that his coaching cant be classified as modern either.  A good coach doesnt tell a 30 year old man that if he kicks the ball once more with the outside of his boot that he wont be playing again for him. A good coach has to let his players be expressive.  Enda Gormley is not a good coach.  I will say the Galbally people will support me on this.
Ah well then, if you say it and Galbally people say it then it must be true. Did no one from Carmen care about what the Galbally people said before he got the Carmen job

He was put out of his own club after one year because of his prehistoric methods, cannot see the rumours about him going back there to be true

WBF

Calling Enda Gormley a good coach is comical, Using the same constant 6-8 drills EVERY training session, quite embarrassing when the Galbally men can tell you exactly what you do at every single session because he hasn't changed at all!

IMO a very bad move hiring Enda Gormley and agree they probably should have listened to what Galbally where saying before hiring him!

Enda Gormely was got rid of due to his complete lack of respect to every player on the panel!

Tyrone95

Would Conor Gormley be interested in a coaching/managerial role after hanging them up? Young family was part of the reason he could not commit to Tyrone, would same apply to a position on the line for Carmen?

The Sweeper.com

Any word on new Ardboe manager? I hear they have approached a few high profile figures.

They won 2 minor Championships few years back. These lads now would be 20/21. If they can get it together they could be a force to be reckoned with in a year or 2.

Mikhailov

Quote from: The Sweeper.com on November 11, 2015, 07:25:35 PM
Any word on new Ardboe manager? I hear they have approached a few high profile figures.

They won 2 minor Championships few years back. These lads now would be 20/21. If they can get it together they could be a force to be reckoned with in a year or 2.

Sweeper - you appear to be relatively new to this board or possibly are on in various alias' but never talk about figures/rumours etc unless you give names - please do not keep us in suspense!!

I await your response..

The Sweeper.com

tv pundit

What's the chances of benny hurl taking Ardboe. Doing a great job at UUJ

ose 14

benny hurl doing a great job at uuj what is that now security guard on the mall combing tjs hair, or acting all superior as a director of football. dont make me laugh. benny wouldnt want to be associated with agricultural football in the trenches of tyrone. oh no only the gilded corridors of garvaghey and uuj for the hurler. cant believe enda gormley wouldnt let marty p kick the peill with the ould outside of the boot and thats why he got the boot from the inside irony or what. my own club have appointed a management team as well some change to the backroom personel but the gaffer strain remains thank goodness.

tv pundit

Benny taught you lads a few lessons in his time  ;)
Strain is staying on then. Suppose he has done better than anything else you lads have had in a long time.

ose 14

how did benny become acadamey director of football in tyrone. serious answers only. and what does he have in that notebook he keeps carrying around with him. surely to god he would have been given a bennypad sorry ipad by uuj or club tyrone by now. any superstar manager should at least have a man to carry the notebook.

tv pundit

Im not from Ardboe, but benny has won a few championships with their minors so is capable. We need more men like him guiding the countys best young footballers

Club Rossa

Do you Omagh boys not like Benny? ;)

Bo Man

benny is doin some job with the tyrone youth. knockin a few boys into shape and clearing up a lot of crap that is running through those boys heads up there. good man to have about our club.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Bo Man on November 11, 2015, 11:19:57 PM
benny is doin some job with the tyrone youth. knockin a few boys into shape and clearing up a lot of crap that is running through those boys heads up there. good man to have about our club.

Not overly privy but Im impressed but some of the small changes he's making to Tyrone's underage set up.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone