User is on moderator watch listWatched

Started by No wides, February 06, 2017, 08:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

No wides

The Stallion

As an independent observer I'd just like to say that this gentleman has grounds for complaint, and I'll be conducting my own unbiased investigation into the matter.

As part of my fact finding phase I will need pics of this wife,  purely in the interests of truth and justice.

seafoid

I dunno how narcissists with a short fuse can be taken off the watch list.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

No wides

You don't seem to know much, as is very evident with every post - what do you type into google to get all your info - Johnny 5 needs input.  :o

seafoid

Quote from: No wides on February 18, 2017, 06:18:30 PM
You don't seem to know much, as is very evident with every post - what do you type into google to get all your info - Johnny 5 needs input.  :o
Personal insults are not good for your watch score I imagine
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

No wides

Quote from: seafoid on February 18, 2017, 06:59:08 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 18, 2017, 06:18:30 PM
Personal insults are not good for your watch score I imagine

That wasn't an insult kid, more a statement of fact.  ;)

STREET FIGHTER

Whats the craic here?

Being watched?

How does this work?

No wides

One of the liberal watsup elite take exception to a user and run to mods who with no explanation puts said user on a indefinite watch list. All the time said user and family is abused and no action is taken even when reported. Its call the wee boys club.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: No wides on February 19, 2017, 05:35:14 PM
One of the liberal watsup elite take exception to a user and run to mods who with no explanation puts said user on a indefinite watch list. All the time said user and family is abused and no action is taken even when reported. Its call the wee boys club.

Is there some sort of relation between whatsup and WhatsApp? Or is it a secret GAABoard app?

No wides

Bigfella's empire developed it. Benny is the admin.

No wides

Still being watched. Is this a new thing. Checked the rules doesnt say one can be watched indefinitely for an unknown reason. Strange case of affairs.

LeoMc

To save us the updates just let us know when you are off the list.