User is on moderator watch listWatched

Started by No wides, February 06, 2017, 08:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No wides

Quote from: Boycey on February 15, 2017, 09:23:39 AM
Would the mods not just ban him completely he's a boring bollix

Maybe you should PM them kid.

Farrandeelin

Agree with No Wides, if there is a clique developing on this board, for 'moderating' purposes then Gaaboardmod3 or 2 or 1 or whoever the hell he is should sort it out.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

bennydorano

Ah ffs, you believe this balloon, he just posts shite about whatsapp groups and you think it's true and really an issue????

4th page of a nonsense thread, troll being well fed.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: bennydorano on February 15, 2017, 01:02:42 PM
Ah ffs, you believe this balloon, he just posts shite about whatsapp groups and you think it's true and really an issue????

Fair enough. But why is he being watched when there was no reason given?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

No wides

Benny's group don't like being intruded upon - and yes no reason for been watched, other than the liberal regulars have an issue.

No wides

As opposed to you posting intellectual material advancing many causes. Ohh yes like asking for people to be banned. http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=27474.0

thebigfella

Maybe the watsup group are banging your missus?

While you are distracted on here frothing from the mouth, ziggy or another mod is watching you and lets the group know the coast in clear.

seafoid

Quote from: No wides on February 15, 2017, 12:42:34 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 15, 2017, 09:22:19 AM
Quote from: No wides on February 15, 2017, 07:37:35 AM
Still being watched - it's harassment at this stage, any chance of an explanation or do the  mods(watsup group) just do as they please?
Maybe it's your attitude

Say's the false news man.
VoilĂ 

You might be on the list until you cop on.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

No wides

Quote from: thebigfella on February 15, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

While you are distracted on here frothing from the mouth, ziggy or another mod is watching you and lets the group know the coast in clear.

You prove time and time again what a tr**p you are - hows the Emipre going you worth a trillion yet?  ;D

Quote from: thebigfella on February 26, 2016, 12:24:41 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on February 26, 2016, 11:27:40 AM
I doubt that other regions of the UK are any different, its a cultural thing and as prevalent in a run down estate in Dursley as it would be in an estate in Ballymena.

I know loads of people who are claiming DLA or other benefits and to be honest not many of them should be getting what they do.  What was the purpose of DLA in the first place?  I would imagine that for example it should be to help those who genuinely need it - i.e. if someone does not have the use of their legs, DLA is there to help them with transport or whatever other needs around the house etc that they require.  But giving DLA or other benefits out to our hundreds of supposed Fibromyalgia suffers or to all our obese and alcoholic people should not be happening.  I remember seeing a show where there was a mother and son in one house, and both were fond of the drink.  They got a serious amount of benefits, including him getting carers allowance for her and vice versa, how the hell does that work out?

Surely it would better off to make them walk  ;)  In fairness I know 2 people who got cars for being obese; it just means they can go to the chipper more often.

No wides

Quote from: seafoid on February 15, 2017, 02:11:38 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 15, 2017, 12:42:34 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 15, 2017, 09:22:19 AM
Quote from: No wides on February 15, 2017, 07:37:35 AM
Still being watched - it's harassment at this stage, any chance of an explanation or do the  mods(watsup group) just do as they please?
Maybe it's your attitude

Say's the false news man.
VoilĂ 

You might be on the list until you cop on.

What's the latest - 1p on a Mars Bar?

bennydorano

Quote from: No wides on February 15, 2017, 01:14:53 PM

As opposed to you posting intellectual material advancing many causes. Ohh yes like asking for people to be banned. http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=27474.0
64.5% agreed, should be enacted asap.

No wides

Quote from: bennydorano on February 15, 2017, 03:15:44 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 15, 2017, 01:14:53 PM

64.5% agreed, should be enacted asap.

49 people out of 10403 members - whats that benny 0.004% - take a reddner benny. ;D

No wides

Still being watched - is there no end, at least if you get a sentence in court there is an end date!

No wides

And in fairness usually a reason behind the sentence, I believe they even show evidence!

ziggysego

Quote from: thebigfella on February 15, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

I'm watching, but I'm not a mod.
Testing Accessibility