Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

What about the management of Liam Nugent, very unfair IMO and wouldn't fill me with confidence on this current management. An early exit and it could be over for Doogan!

clubman21

Quote from: WT4E on January 31, 2023, 01:15:19 PM
What about the management of Liam Nugent, very unfair IMO and wouldn't fill me with confidence on this current management. An early exit and it could be over for Doogan!
Nugent being dropped definitely a strange one, seemed to score everytime he got a chance, Clarke and Corry both from omagh gone also.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: southtyronegael on January 30, 2023, 02:07:02 PM
Not a great  start to the league but time to iron out some problems. Canavan missed a free with a minute left to make it a one point game then they get a goal to leave 5 in it so we were closer than the scoreline  suggests. Huge game against  donegal in omagh this weekend. Mc curry needs to start and we need to start playing  football  instead of fuckin about with  meaningless solo runs  and hand passes.

This is what you asked for!! Bring back Mickey Harte.

Onthe40

anyone know the final squad for the league?

NotedObserver

Quote from: clubman21 on January 31, 2023, 01:26:32 PM
Nugent being dropped definitely a strange one, seemed to score everytime he got a chance, Clarke and Corry both from omagh gone also.

Would Clarke not have something to offer?

Mikhailov

Quote from: NotedObserver on February 01, 2023, 02:16:48 PM

Very surprised to hear Clarke is gone. He is a quality player with serious pace and a very good man marker. This team needs pace in all areas so I honestly thought he would have been pushing for a place on the playing squad in NFL

clarshack

was he dropped or did he leave of his own accord? anyway it's good news for the Rock this season as I don't think he played much for them in 2022.

stillsenior

Quote from: Mikhailov on February 01, 2023, 02:59:58 PM
Quote from: NotedObserver on February 01, 2023, 02:16:48 PM

Very surprised to hear Clarke is gone. He is a quality player with serious pace and a very good man marker. This team needs pace in all areas so I honestly thought he would have been pushing for a place on the playing squad in NFL

Clarke is doing a PGCE in Carlisle but his final school placement is at home starting this week.........

NotedObserver

WeGoAgain

Quote from: NotedObserver on February 03, 2023, 01:06:31 PM
Give the same team a go this week?

Can't see it tbh. Surely there will have to be some sort of changes in defence at least. Also imagine McCurry will be in from the start

NotedObserver

Quote from: WeGoAgain on February 03, 2023, 04:03:43 PM
Quote from: NotedObserver on February 03, 2023, 01:06:31 PM
Give the same team a go this week?

Can't see it tbh. Surely there will have to be some sort of changes in defence at least. Also imagine McCurry will be in from the start

Morgan
McKernan
Hampsey
McCarron
Devlin
Burns
Meyler
Kennedy
Kilpatrick
Sludden
Canavan
Harte
McCurry
Donnelly
McShane

jb81

Does anyone know is anywhere streaming the game tomorrow?

skeog

Think the Chinese are streaming it watch out for the balloon over Healy Park.

jb81

square_ball

Credit to our senior hurlers for their victory tonight. No doubt it was a difficult night for all involved.