2 (28.6%)
Armagh
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closes: April 27, 2024, 08:54:31 PM

JoG2

Quote from: thebigfullforward on Today at 04:42:25 PM
Quote from: God14 on April 20, 2024, 10:22:49 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on April 20, 2024, 08:13:38 PMJust goes to show anyone can beat anyone on the day. Harte is a stubborn f**ker though so I'd put money on Lynch pushing up the next day too! Not many teams have the midfield to dominate Glass!

Derry are a class side, I've no agenda here... But Conor Glass is so overrated it's unreal..another shocker performance, he saves his shockers for when Derry are in a tight spot too
I'd agree with that. Even from what I've seen at club level he's able to take it up a notch in the final 10 minutes but before that it doesn't feel like he's in the game. Seems to be the same at county level as well. Capable of a few big plays during a game but it doesn't feel like he's there consistently for 45/50 minutes

As a famous son of Derry once famously said.. 'youse boys no nothing about football'.

Armagh18

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on Today at 10:29:02 PMNot any lover of Tyrone, but it's very unfair a team having to play a big semi-final game just 6 days after a tight game. Def needs a 2 week breathing space between quarters and semi, plus a 2 week space to the qualifiers after the final for runners up
Absolutely. Scrap the group shite, 2 championships of 16 with a back door before the quarter finals or maybe just straight knockout be even better. Push the all ireland back to mid august.

Armagh18

Quote from: JoG2 on Today at 10:34:46 PM
Quote from: thebigfullforward on Today at 04:42:25 PM
Quote from: God14 on April 20, 2024, 10:22:49 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on April 20, 2024, 08:13:38 PMJust goes to show anyone can beat anyone on the day. Harte is a stubborn f**ker though so I'd put money on Lynch pushing up the next day too! Not many teams have the midfield to dominate Glass!

Derry are a class side, I've no agenda here... But Conor Glass is so overrated it's unreal..another shocker performance, he saves his shockers for when Derry are in a tight spot too
I'd agree with that. Even from what I've seen at club level he's able to take it up a notch in the final 10 minutes but before that it doesn't feel like he's in the game. Seems to be the same at county level as well. Capable of a few big plays during a game but it doesn't feel like he's there consistently for 45/50 minutes

As a famous son of Derry once famously said.. 'youse boys no nothing about football'.
Glass is some operator. Not too often he doesn't have a massive say in games and steps up when the game is in the melting pot.