Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

Big Stand FC

He's run them into the ground in first half of the season

GJL

Armamike

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 28, 2017, 02:29:24 PM
Quote from: Armamike on January 28, 2017, 12:24:27 AM
There's a bit of banter and then there's the type of bile you've come out with.  There's a couple of you Man u guys on here who have the mentality of 16 year olds in the school playground. Catch yourself on.

Maybe you're just a bit sensitive in 2017 for some reason?

Don't like that type of stuff, any time.

That's just, like your opinion man.

seafoid

Liverpool should ask Ros about how to excel in January
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

The Stallion

Well men, anyone ready to apologise for being so rude to me when I correctly pointed out Klopp is not a good manager?

The Stallion

Baffling how I can see clearly Klopp isn't a good manager over a year ago, yet even now most of my fellow Liverpool supporters here think he's a genius.

The Stallion

Eerily quiet again in here.

Strange.

thebigfella

Does this mean Klopp's record is now worse than LVG's after 84 games?

From the Bunker

Quote from: thebigfella on January 28, 2017, 05:11:01 PM
Does this mean Klopp's record is now worse than LVG's after 84 games?

Well, Yes!

I suppose the only other excuse is the cheque book!

laoislad

I suppose the only positive from that today may be that there is only league games left now.  Every other team going for top 4 will have Cup games and European games to play.
There is nothing  positive to take from what's happening on the pitch though! 
They are going to have to turn it around pretty soon.
I wonder will sign anyone before the deadline.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

Quote from: Armamike on January 28, 2017, 12:24:27 AM
There's a bit of banter and then there's the type of bile you've come out with.  There's a couple of you Man u guys on here who have the mentality of 16 year olds in the school playground. Catch yourself on.

He's been on the board long enough at this stage that you'd think he'd have grown up just a wee bit at this stage.

But don't worry, Liverpool will turn it around in the next few weeks and he'll disappear again.

The Stallion

Do you still think Klopp is a world class manager J70?

J70

Quote from: laoislad on January 28, 2017, 05:54:19 PM
I suppose the only positive from that today may be that there is only league games left now.  Every other team going for top 4 will have Cup games and European games to play.
There is nothing  positive to take from what's happening on the pitch though! 
They are going to have to turn it around pretty soon.
I wonder will sign anyone before the deadline.

Well at least the past month or so has shown that the team is not really fit to play the game Klopp wants if Mane, Coutinho, Lallana and Firmino are not present and fit. The likes of Sturridge doesn't fit in, and how would he when he needs a couple of touches and the ball is being passed slowly from side to side with zero penetration and him completely overcrowded. Need to get back up in in the summer who can play that fast, one touch game. A quick centre half is badly needed to partner Matip too. Those Wolves breaks were embarrassing.

J70

Quote from: The Stallion on January 28, 2017, 05:57:53 PM
Do you still think Klopp is a world class manager J70?

I never said he was world class.

I said he was a highly regarded manager with a proven track record who has a big job on his hands and has more than earned the chance to do it based on what he's done so far at the club.

One bad month doesn't change it, no more than it did for Mourinho or Wenger or Conte earlier this season.

No doubt you were gunning for Rafa in early 2005 after Djimi Traore did his Cruyff pull-back into his own net.

Main Street

Paul Lambert was  quite modest in his post match comment, "the game plan was brilliant".

Worse than Liverpool's performance were the 3 or so blatant dives/simulating being fouled after minimal contact in the penalty box and this enacted against a low in the table championship side.