Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glens73

Final live next Sunday

Dia Domhnaigh   13 - 09 - 2020
Dunloy Cúchullains v Loughgiel Shamrocks     beo
2-30pm

breakingball

2 epic senior finals still to come. Can hardly wait.

gallsman

Quote from: hardstation on September 06, 2020, 07:44:00 PM
Great service provided by Jerome Quinn today. McIntosh is made for it.

I absolutely hated McIntosh on it. Oisin Donnelly was "Dossian" every single time. Kept talking about Winker being the man you'd want to have the ball when he couldn't hit a barn door.

Still, better than Jerome.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gallsman on September 06, 2020, 07:57:46 PM

I absolutely hated McIntosh on it. Oisin Donnelly was "Dossian" every single time. Kept talking about Winker being the man you'd want to have the ball when he couldn't hit a barn door.

Come off it, for someone who doesn't make their living out of the meedja he has been brilliant. Fair enough, maybe the odd slip up, but even the pros do that and he has improved with each outing. The online reception in the Facebook comments have been universally positive and unfortunately for you I'd say he's (hopefully) here to stay.

Kidder81

I thought McIntosh was very good, an amateur doing it in his spare time & commentating with no programme I think they mentioned as well & doing two games in a day I'm sure it's not easy in fast moving games. I saw nothing but positive feedback earlier, I know he got names mixed up a few times but Marty Morrissey & Ger Canning are still doing that after 30 years at it. Commentating on hurling much more difficult than football

gallsman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 06, 2020, 08:08:53 PM
Quote from: gallsman on September 06, 2020, 07:57:46 PM

Come off it, for someone who doesn't make their living out of the meedja he has been brilliant. Fair enough, maybe the odd slip up, but even the pros do that and he has improved with each outing. The online reception in the Facebook comments have been universally positive and unfortunately for you I'd say he's (hopefully) here to stay.

Come off what? I didn't enjoy it and I stated my opinion.

I'm fully aware it's an amateur production and am thoroughly glad to have it. I think it's a magnificent service.

paddyjohn

I honestly can't believe that media team weren't provided with a programme, even a panel of players. This would of undoubtedly added to the professional set up.

Jerome Quinn and Tosh along with Kieran McGourty and Chris Kerr on the football side have been superb. First class stuff from the county.

Kidder81

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 06, 2020, 08:37:35 PM
I honestly can't believe that media team weren't provided with a programme, even a panel of players. This would of undoubtedly added to the professional set up.

Jerome Quinn and Tosh along with Kieran McGourty and Chris Kerr on the football side have been superb. First class stuff from the county.

Especially for hurling with everyone wearing a helmet

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Jerome used to be on here few years back.

NGBlue

Two great games today! Great show of Antrim hurling! Thought mcintosh added to the excitement, pure class! Player of the day has to go to big Domhnall Nugent, one arm bandit!

Milltown Row2

A fabulous free service that the county has provided for people unable to get to see the games.

Only watched the Johnnies game and Tosh played a blinder, as said already, for someone only doing this the odd time.

Wife said he was excitable! And at one point I thought my tv was going to fall off the stand!

Hopefully he'll be bringing us more action next week!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on September 06, 2020, 08:51:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 06, 2020, 08:49:19 PM
Only watched the Johnnies game

You can say that again!  ;D
Genuine LOL there  ;D

Obviously hadn't the water break etc on the clock but it did seem excessive and I thought it should have been blown up when the Jannies were a pt up.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: glens73 on September 06, 2020, 07:40:36 PM
Final live next Sunday

Dia Domhnaigh   13 - 09 - 2020
Dunloy Cúchullains v Loughgiel Shamrocks     beo
2-30pm

is the game on TG4 next weekend?
hurl like f**k boi!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 06, 2020, 10:08:23 PM
Quote from: glens73 on September 06, 2020, 07:40:36 PM
Final live next Sunday