Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

How we all getting on lads?
ClassDojo and Google Classroom for me. I was in school today babysitting though so I just did my work from school and worked on my coordinator files and my planners for September.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on March 24, 2020, 08:17:32 PM
How we all getting on lads?
ClassDojo and Google Classroom for me. I was in school today babysitting though so I just did my work from school and worked on my coordinator files and my planners for September.

4 kids in my wife's school of 1200! She's in tomorrow afternoon! Busy responding to students emails and working on next online material.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Newbridge Exile

Our school ( Primary) is using the Seesaw class app for submitting work

ONeill

I've had 6 kills on Fortnite.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

theticklemister

21 out of a school of 600. In this week and off for three weeks.

I'm giving out out about 1 hr 1/2 of work a day (max) while other teachers in my year have sent out timetables of work from 9-3.

Champion The Wonder Horse

I salute all the teachers who have stepped up to the mark by returning to work this week from long term sickness (and half pay) to play their selfless part in the fight against covid-19.

quit yo jibbajabba

I mentioned one in the Coronavirus thread. Had been off ages had just started discussing phased return then lo and behold changes it to full time a week or so ago. Then unavailable to help out on a rota due to her childs medical condition (the only bit thats half justified).

Off ages with bad ankle yet managed a 13mile run at weekend there......

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 25, 2020, 06:57:56 PM
I mentioned one in the Coronavirus thread. Had been off ages had just started discussing phased return then lo and behold changes it to full time a week or so ago. Then unavailable to help out on a rota due to her childs medical condition (the only bit thats half justified).

It's no real difference to teachers who get pregnant at certain times of the year so maternity is finished about 20th of June  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 25, 2020, 08:00:48 PM

It's no real difference to teachers who get pregnant at certain times of the year so maternity is finished about 20th of June  ;)

It's massively different. Despicable, actually.

Orior

That's good shooting if you ask me.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

imtommygunn

Well planned lol. Completely different too. Making the most of maternity leave very different from just being out and out dishonest.

Quote from: Orior on March 25, 2020, 08:41:16 PM

That's good shooting if you ask me.
It's tellng me how often MR2 gets a bit.

quit yo jibbajabba

What ye bringin my wife into this for MR2 😃😉

Milltown Row2

The  ;) was a hint that I was taking the piss!

Christ we are very sensitive!

We got lucky  ;D

Not good timing for the minor team though

delgany

Teachers no longer have to return before  30 june. They can just sign themselves fit for work on 1 july!