Derry v Kerry AISF Sunday 16th July 4pm

Started by JoG2, July 03, 2023, 10:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Quote from: Silkyskillssunshinee on July 16, 2023, 04:44:18 PM
Kerry have the more talented team but Dublin are better at beating this system than Kerry. Kilkenny, Fenton, Bugler, McCarthy etc would only love if Derry win this.

Honestly I don't like Derry the noisy neighbours but that is a load of shit. Kerry have Clifford.. but Derry have a host of talented footballlers

RedHand88

Quote from: clarshack on July 16, 2023, 04:35:27 PM
There's zero intensity from the Kerry defence compared to the Tyrone game.

Reinforcing my belief that Kerry have a weird issue with Tyrone and still haven't got over 2003.

Kidder81

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on July 16, 2023, 04:44:34 PM
Without Clifford Kerry really are nothing special.

Well he was poor against Throne & they annihilated them

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

RedHand88

Derry at 11/8 right now is surely tremendous value. Bookies still have Kerry as favourite...

clarshack

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 16, 2023, 04:46:57 PM
Quote from: clarshack on July 16, 2023, 04:35:27 PM
There's zero intensity from the Kerry defence compared to the Tyrone game.

Reinforcing my belief that Kerry have a weird issue with Tyrone and still haven't got over 2003.

Hopefully they will obsess with Derry instead after today.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Aaron Boone

Tyrone's shadow is all over this game. 

tyroneman

McConville embarrassing himself with a lack of understanding regarding what a black card offense is.

Correct it wasn't a deliberate pull down, it was, as Deegan pointed out, a deliberate trip. Then the huff afterwards with Harte having to calm him down

Learning the rules should be a minimum requirement to be a pundit.

tonto1888

Quote from: Silkyskillssunshinee on July 16, 2023, 04:44:18 PM
Kerry have the more talented team but Dublin are better at beating this system than Kerry. Kilkenny, Fenton, Bugler, McCarthy etc would only love if Derry win this.

They don't have the more talented team on this showing

BuzzCagney

Quote from: tyroneman on July 16, 2023, 04:52:52 PM
McConville embarrassing himself with a lack of understanding regarding what a black card offense is.

Correct it wasn't a deliberate lull down, it was, as Deegan pointed out, a deliberate trip. Then the huff afterwards.

Scary and he a IC manager and doesn't know the rulebook.

Milltown Row2

Correct it wasn't a deliberate lull down, it was, as Deegan pointed out, a deliberate trip. Then the huff afterwards.

He's also a manager too! Bizarre that he's clueless with the rules
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

LC

I didnt realise Ronan Gallagher was part of the Derry set up.

Kidder81

And the fact he is an IC Manager and doesent know the rule.