Armagh v Derry - Ulster Final, 14th May, 2023 @ 4pm

Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

I didn't want to rub that one in again.

With the way they're talking some people on here seem to be making out Derry are playing Antrim ffs.
That's just, like your opinion man.

STREET FIGHTER

Hoping for a great game and a Doire win tomorrow....

Safe travels to all......enjoy the day out 😀

BrotherMore6592

Quote from: seafoid on May 13, 2023, 03:15:49 PM
Quote from: grounded on May 13, 2023, 01:07:31 PM
Odds haven't really budged, with Derry odds on favourites at 8/11 and Armagh at 13/8. Is there any value in Armagh? In truth Armagh untested against division 3 opposition so far. Hard to know what team will turn up.
        If its a first half performance as against Down then Derry will bate them well. However they looked the part in the 2nd half and had some good quality coming off the bench.
         You'd have to think Derry still too good, but harder to call than i thought.

If Derry can dictate the terms of the game they will win but if they can't anything can happen. A game like this could really make this Armagh team.
Armagh have a goal threat and Derry have been leaking goals recently- I think I read 8 goals in the last 3 matches.
A few goals would make it interesting.

Seafoid must have listened to GAA social before this post, that's Michael murphys words from this weeks preview exactly

seafoid

That's gas. I have never listened to that channel.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Sportacus

It ain't going away - she claims her father wrote to Derry GAA last May with claims against Gallagher and received no response. (Sunday Independent).  The hole could get a lot deeper for Derry CB.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sportacus on May 13, 2023, 11:05:28 PM
It ain't going away - she claims her father wrote to Derry GAA last May with claims against Gallagher and received no response. (Sunday Independent).  The hole could get a lot deeper for Derry CB.

How long has RG been involved as a high profile manager/coach? As a father you'd be on the ball insuring his life would be made very difficult from day one
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

STREET FIGHTER

Did he write to Donegal and Fermanagh as well?

Derry all of a sudden inherit this problem?

clarshack

He should have posted it on Facebook instead.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on May 13, 2023, 11:24:56 PM

Did he write to Donegal and Fermanagh as well?

Derry all of a sudden inherit this problem?

This. Derry gettin all the shit that Fermanagh and Donegal bound to have been aware of also. Heard today from a boy as to why he got the road from Fermanagh. All hearsay of course so no point repeating. Did the da write to them two also? Why dafuq he let them get married ffs

Wildweasel74

As someone said, he was 3yrs at Fermanagh, 3yrs at Donegal, 3 yrs at Donegal going further back. Why this is only seeing the light of day now,

maggie

Coercive control may be why she stayed or married him, not sure it's a case of why did her dad 'let her get married to him'

To the outside world when the good times are good, they appear to be the perfect couple.

Maybe she had become isolated and was not really in touch with her family and friends.

Women will marry men and stay with men yet every single day, be afraid to be in the same house as them. 

Aaron Boone

70 pages for an Ulster final pre match.

There are South Dubs who think this social media on RG is about the late Ballyshannon guitarist. 

shantygael

He was  on the Sunday game as well so rte should be getting  a bashing if derry county board are.
you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Aaron Boone on May 14, 2023, 12:13:03 AM
70 pages for an Ulster final pre match.

There are South Dubs who think this social media on RG is about the late Ballyshannon guitarist.
6 pages of football.

ONeill

Very interesting to see how Derry are tomorrow.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.