?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Rawhide

Quote from: jmcgdoire on June 24, 2023, 11:01:01 AM
Quote from: JohnDenver on June 23, 2023, 09:41:42 AM
Another win for Bellaghy last night against Ballinderry. Cassidy has them on the brink of a league title, not that the tones were ever bothered about leagues.

If the trend continues into the championship - will it be case of their manager being coveted by others, possibly even in his old role as Derry manager?

Is this the same league table that Coleraine are winning, Steelstown are 3rd and kilrea are ahead of Swatragh and lavey?
No. I wouldnt put any stock into that.
I appreciate the compliment that Kilrea shouldn't be ahead of us 😎😘 Coleraine have no county players explaining their run, neither have Kilrea. Lavey have one county player absent as have screen who have two. Outside of Glen, Sneil and Magherafelt to a lesser extent although they have no county forwards, it's interesting. With the bottom two playing in a play off for relegation the league has been much more competitive. Unfortunately we are struggling. We have only Lorcan on the county panel. Its tight at the bottom
cccc is a true supporter lol

harryR

Quote from: Rawhide on June 24, 2023, 06:33:30 PM
Quote from: jmcgdoire on June 24, 2023, 11:01:01 AM
Quote from: JohnDenver on June 23, 2023, 09:41:42 AM
Another win for Bellaghy last night against Ballinderry. Cassidy has them on the brink of a league title, not that the tones were ever bothered about leagues.

If the trend continues into the championship - will it be case of their manager being coveted by others, possibly even in his old role as Derry manager?

Is this the same league table that Coleraine are winning, Steelstown are 3rd and kilrea are ahead of Swatragh and lavey?
No. I wouldnt put any stock into that.
I appreciate the compliment that Kilrea shouldn't be ahead of us 😎😘 Coleraine have no county players explaining their run, neither have Kilrea. Lavey have one county player absent as have screen who have two. Outside of Glen, Sneil and Magherafelt to a lesser extent although they have no county forwards, it's interesting. With the bottom two playing in a play off for relegation the league has been much more competitive. Unfortunately we are struggling. We have only Lorcan on the county panel. Its tight at the bottom

The Coleraine team playing now is missing about 6/7 certain starters for championship, they where all standing watching when we played them last week. Lavey seem to be really struggling. Balinascreen are as good as down. Maghetfelt, glen and slaughtneil are obviously nowhere near full strength. Still think it's glen/maghetfelt or slaughtneils to lose, with Coleraine, Bellaghy and lavey able to go a run (if they get very lucky with injuries)

Rawhide

Who were they missing. Saw them play twice and their main men were playing both times?

harryR

Quote from: Rawhide on June 24, 2023, 07:28:14 PM
Who were they missing. Saw them play twice and their main men were playing both times?

From memory Niall Holly, Barry McGoldrick, Lenny, both Mullans, Liam McGoldrick, blonde haired Daly (corner back), the other corner back (Lagan I think), Daly that plays midfield

Could have been more. Still had Sean Leo, Colm and Mooney..plus a few younger forwards who played well

Rawhide

Quote from: harryR on June 24, 2023, 07:35:30 PM

From memory Niall Holly, Barry McGoldrick, Lenny, both Mullans, Liam McGoldrick, blonde haired Daly (corner back), the other corner back (Lagan I think), Daly that plays midfield

Could have been more. Still had Sean Leo, Colm and Mooney..plus a few younger forwards who played well

Don't think Holly has played this season, Liam McGoldrick and Daly at cb aren't playing either, one working abroad and other can't play on medical grounds. Both Mullans retired I believe. Barry has been playing gls the past two seasons, seen him both games i watched. Not many left is there?

harryR

Quote from: Rawhide on June 24, 2023, 07:46:46 PM
Quote from: harryR on June 24, 2023, 07:35:30 PM

Don't think Holly has played this season, Liam McGoldrick and Daly at cb aren't playing either, one working abroad and other can't play on medical grounds. Both Mullans retired I believe. Barry has been playing gls the past two seasons, seen him both games i watched. Not many left is there?

Didn't know that at all. Four very good players to be losing to retirement/medical grounds

WT4E

Champion The Wonder Horse

shantygael

you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

Wildweasel74

Derry are better than Tyrone at the minute, Tyrone's can't seem to take that in. Derry win that game by 5+ pts, be more worried about getting Galway, Record terrible against them.

restorepride

Doire      v    Corcaigh
Ard Mhacha       v    Muineachán
Ciarraí      v   Maigh Eo
Baile Átha Cliath v  Tír Eoghain

WT4E

Quote from: shantygael on June 24, 2023, 09:27:37 PM
Quote from: WT4E on June 24, 2023, 08:51:04 PM
Tyrones gonna get youuuuuu
Quaking in our boots

Tyrone beat derry all day long when it matters. U might as well organise the 3 in a row Ulster's parade through Coleraine 2024 LO f**king L

Wildweasel74

When's the last time it mattered? Oh right 2001.

screenexile

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 24, 2023, 11:04:31 PM
When's the last time it mattered? Oh right 2001.

You'd have thought last year would matter to them being reigning All Ireland Champions defending their title in their own backyard that and they might have a bit of pride there.

I just don't see where they can make up that 11pt deficit.