The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaffer

I am going to rewind my sky + and study Spillane's appearance during the hurling discussion and then the football discussion and see can I 'spot the difference'.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Gaffer

No. Def all recorded today. At the end of the progarmme Spillane talked about the results of huring and football with Lyons / McStay in the studio.

Lyons just doesn t know what day it is !!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

orangeman

Quote from: Gaffer on August 17, 2008, 11:09:21 PM
No. Def all recorded today. At the end of the progarmme Spillane talked about the results of huring and football with Lyons / McStay in the studio.

Lyons just doesn t know what day it is !!!!

He even came out with the famous "arseboxing" one tonight !!!! What the f--k is arseboxing ??????;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ziggysego

Did Lyons say he wouldn't mind a wee cuddle from Pillar's wife?
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

I wouldn't mind getting a cuddle at Lyons myself. Cuddly looking man.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Zapatista

On the final part of the hurling analyse Pat said "we have received some texts from viewers asking us to look at two incidents" the two incidents were the shoulder to the head and the hurl smashed on the leg. Does anyone really believe viewers texted in requesting this? I don't believe it for a minute. This was there excuse to give it a lot of air time and leave it to the end of the hurling discussion going into a break.

Barney

Barely any mention of Tyrone at all.

And the long sad montage about the Dubs exit brought a tear to even the biggest man  :-\ Rdiculous

sam03/05

the tribute to Ronnie Drew was piss poor as well - lasted about 20 seconds
they should have played Dublin in the rare ould times and showed some footage of dubs teams down the years
this would have been a better tribute to the man.

Zapatista

Quote from: sam03/05 on August 18, 2008, 08:46:18 AM
the tribute to Ronnie Drew was piss poor as well - lasted about 20 seconds
they should have played Dublin in the rare ould times and showed some footage of dubs teams down the years
this would have been a better tribute to the man.

I don't think so. Ronnie Drew's death has nothing to do with the GAA. It probably shouldn't have been included at all.

ExiledGael

Didn't know where to ask this so digged this thread up.
Is there a way to watch the Sunday Game online in Northern Ireland. It says Ireland only and not accessible in your area.
Can this be bypassed or linked somehow to view it outside Ireland?

armaghniac

It will work fine as long as your ISP records that you are in NI as distinct from Britain where Setanta has the rights. Take it up with your ISP.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ExiledGael

Quote from: armaghniac on May 16, 2011, 01:02:10 PM
It will work fine as long as your ISP records that you are in NI as distinct from Britain where Setanta has the rights. Take it up with your ISP.

Did just that (with BT) and they said I cannot view Ireland only content unless I have a business account. ISP already registered to NI.
Does the Sunday Game appear on RTE player later in the week?

Go home ref

It has to be said that Martin Carneys twisted baby finger is creeping me out big time!

muppet

Quote from: Go home ref on June 12, 2011, 10:37:31 PM
It has to be said that Martin Carneys twisted baby finger is creeping me out big time!

Take it out of your mouth.
MWWSI 2017

Minder

Is Anthony Tohill not involved with RTE anymore?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"