Author Topic: The Sunday Game  (Read 774492 times)

johnnycool

• View Profile
Re: The Sunday Game
« Reply #6285 on: May 17, 2022, 09:23:16 AM »
I'd say it's more about RT… thinking beforehand that Wexford will beat Westmeath out the gate and therefore they'd only need 30 sec coverage of their game on TSG.

Yip,
 bare minimum effort put in and then they try to muster 3 or 4 minutes of highlights and I'm yet to see a ball, just bodies running around.

Welcome to the Tailteann cup level of effort people.
See a ball?? I couldn't even make out what colour each team was wearing. Cody will have his work cut out getting video analysis of that game to ready the troops for the weekend!

Them Kilkenny lads don't do video analysis, tactics or the likes, they just go out and hurl up a storm in a manly way.

;D

marty34

• View Profile
« Reply #6286 on: May 17, 2022, 09:48:43 AM »
I'd say it's more about RT… thinking beforehand that Wexford will beat Westmeath out the gate and therefore they'd only need 30 sec coverage of their game on TSG.

Yip,
 bare minimum effort put in and then they try to muster 3 or 4 minutes of highlights and I'm yet to see a ball, just bodies running around.

See a ball?? I couldn't even make out what colour each team was wearing. Cody will have his work cut out getting video analysis of that game to ready the troops for the weekend!

Them Kilkenny lads don't do video analysis, tactics or the likes, they just go out and hurl up a storm in a manly way.

;D

#winyourownball

Farrandeelin

• Hey buckaroo! How are you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6287 on: May 17, 2022, 10:48:07 PM »

Yip,

;D

I could actually imagine Cody demanding to see the full video of the game to be perfectly honest.
Finest GAAboard moment: finished joint first on week 2 of the League prediction competition.

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #6288 on: May 17, 2022, 11:05:15 PM »

Yip,

;D

I could actually imagine Cody demanding to see the full video of the game to be perfectly honest.

He probably had his own 4K video made from several excellent vantage points.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #6289 on: May 18, 2022, 09:12:41 AM »

Yip,

;D
And sending them off in front of their families is unmanly
Lookit

Sportacus

• View Profile
« Reply #6290 on: May 22, 2022, 11:04:41 PM »
I donít like that bit where the panellists stand up in a row and try to use the graphics.  Theyíre so busy trying to press the correct graphics button that they donít speak with any flow.  Itís not good tv. Subtle difference but match of the day pre-programme the graphics and the panellists can chat away.

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #6291 on: May 23, 2022, 02:22:43 PM »
I donít like that bit where the panellists stand up in a row and try to use the graphics.  Theyíre so busy trying to press the correct graphics button that they donít speak with any flow.  Itís not good tv. Subtle difference but match of the day pre-programme the graphics and the panellists can chat away.

Jesus, Derek MCGraths book couldn't have been any bigger...

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #6292 on: May 23, 2022, 02:23:57 PM »
He's really unpopular on social media McGrath. Tbh I tend to record and fast forward through the analysis so don't hear it.

Sportacus

• View Profile
« Reply #6293 on: May 23, 2022, 02:51:53 PM »

Jesus, Derek MCGraths book couldn't have been any bigger...
I havenít seen a catechism since primary school.

Farrandeelin

• Hey buckaroo! How are you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6294 on: May 23, 2022, 08:31:14 PM »
He's really unpopular on social media McGrath. Tbh I tend to record and fast forward through the analysis so don't hear it.

Won't have much to watch so.
Finest GAAboard moment: finished joint first on week 2 of the League prediction competition.

Kidder81

• View Profile
« Reply #6295 on: May 24, 2022, 12:48:31 PM »
I only caught the Sunday Game last night, but I thought Derek McGrath was going to tell a bedtime story at one stage with his book  ::)

thewobbler

• View Profile
    • Balllyholland Harps GAC
« Reply #6296 on: May 29, 2022, 03:51:37 PM »
It would be a welcome surprise and a tremendous boon for GaA coverage  if Cavanagh and Cantwell were to fall in love and leave Ireland for a sunny island, somewhere very far away.

Wildweasel74

• View Profile
« Reply #6297 on: May 30, 2022, 09:17:59 AM »
To think she got the gig over Dara O'Cinneide apparently. Not sure what Colm was on about Murphy been the best player out of Ulster past 10yrs, He a more influential in a game compared to Kilkenny, Mccarthy, Fenton, who all play
together along with alot of other previous great players. Teams had Multi Dublin players to mark, Teams play Donegal will look to marking Murphy and McBearty every game.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 09:20:27 AM by Wildweasel74 »

Derryman forever

• View Profile
« Reply #6298 on: May 30, 2022, 09:55:19 AM »
It would be a welcome surprise and a tremendous boon for GaA coverage  if Cavanagh and Cantwell were to fall in love and leave Ireland for a sunny island, somewhere very far away.

Brilliant 🤣🤣

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #6299 on: June 05, 2022, 01:24:32 PM »