Quote from: nrico2006 on September 08, 2022, 09:09:54 AM
Quote from: seafoid on September 08, 2022, 08:38:43 AM
Quote from: gallsman on September 08, 2022, 07:36:09 AM
Quote from: Rudi on September 01, 2022, 08:51:32 AM
Quote from: gallsman on September 01, 2022, 08:19:09 AM
Quote from: Rudi on August 31, 2022, 09:23:58 AM
Quote from: Gmac on August 30, 2022, 08:38:18 PM
Kid friendly drag show in Texas guarded by masked Antifa with AR 15s

Had to goggle this Irish msm are afraid of the hard left. That's how I see the liberals, rainbow flag in one hand, ak47 in the other. Our way or no way.

Lololol. Fuming that RTE and the IT aren't covering *check notes* drag shows in Texas. Hi Enoch.

Fuming, I don't really give a shite to be honest, but the coverage from Irish MSM is all one way. Enoch got it right by the way, pandering to the libtards is a no no.

Poor, poor Enoch. Still not right, still not Christian but he got what he wanted in the end. Publicity and the ability to sell a story of martyrdom to gullible twats the world over

A nasty little bollocks like the rest of the family. Let's see how the courage of his convictions, which he (and the Indo) falsely claim he was imprisoned for, hold up in the 'Joy.
HE may be a knob but he is right on transgenderism and children. Most kids turning up with dysphoria in the Tavistock were either gay, lesbian or autistic.
None of these groups need to be mutilated in order to feel happy.

Mad country down there if you are being jailed for not calling someone something.  People call others the most vile names they can, assault and rob others yet may not serve a day inside.

He got jailed from contempt of court. It's irrelevant what has led to that but as others have pointed he's got his martyrdom now. Horrible family.

PadraicHenryPearse

He objected to the request to use the pronouns requested by student, student parents and school when addressing the student. He was not actually teaching the student and the interaction with the student would have likely been minimal.

he disrupted events and was aggressive with the principal. He was on paid suspension for that. he then continued to attend the school and the injunction was as a result of that.

gallsman

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 08, 2022, 09:09:54 AMMad country down there if you are being jailed for not calling someone something.  People call others the most vile names they can, assault and rob others yet may not serve a day inside.

That's not what he was jailed for

Quote from: clarshack on September 08, 2022, 10:01:01 AM
That's what he was jailed for but the crux of the problem was him refusing to call a pupil 'they'.

No, the crux of the matter is that he's an arrogant **** who thinks he can do whatever he want and cry foul about religious belief and persecution. He harrassed pupils, staff and parents when he interrupted the dinner.

Anyone claiming that he's been jailed for refusing to use certain pronouns (a pretty cunty position to take to begin with) or that it all comes back to the pronoun issue is either trying to push the same agenda as these bastards or a completely ignorant moron. Take your pick lads.

imtommygunn

Would anyone really want a boy like this teaching their kids? It's not even the subject is the issue here - it's the behaviour.

gallsman

All that intelligence in one family wasted on so much shite. Brains to burn every single one of them and they spend their time either initiating or getting caught up in preposterous legal cases.

gallsman

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 08, 2022, 11:47:18 AM
Quote from: gallsman on September 08, 2022, 11:43:29 AM
All that intelligence in one family wasted on so much shite. Brains to burn every single one of them and they spend their time either initiating or getting caught up in preposterous legal cases.

All sounds akin to the Phelps family in the USA & The Westboro Baptist Church.

The quips on twitter were all about the Westport Baptist Church  ;D

They're not quite as bad as them I don't think but the orthodoxy is the same.

thebigfella

Quote from: gallsman on September 08, 2022, 11:43:29 AM

Knowing stuff does not make you intelligent. All f**king morons.

J70

Quote from: gallsman on September 08, 2022, 11:20:15 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on September 08, 2022, 09:09:54 AMMad country down there if you are being jailed for not calling someone something.  People call others the most vile names they can, assault and rob others yet may not serve a day inside.

That's not what he was jailed for

That's what he was jailed for but the crux of the problem was him refusing to call a pupil 'they'.

No, the crux of the matter is that he's an arrogant **** who thinks he can do whatever he want and cry foul about religious belief and persecution. He harrassed pupils, staff and parents when he interrupted the dinner.

Anyone claiming that he's been jailed for refusing to use certain pronouns (a pretty cunty position to take to begin with) or that it all comes back to the pronoun issue is either trying to push the same agenda as these bastards or a completely ignorant moron. Take your pick lads.

Well said.

armaghniac

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 08, 2022, 11:05:44 PM
I know that a rag like the English Daily Express isn't exactly the pinnacle of journalistic excellence, but I still expect them to do at least a bit of research...

Premier League set for 'mass postponements' after Queen Elizabeth II's death

QuoteIt remains to be seen whether the Italian Grand Prix will be cancelled or postponed with Italy being a member of the Commonwealth along with several teams based in the UK

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1666710/Premier-League-postponements-Queen-Elizabeth-II-dies

They'll surely postpone the Italian election now.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: general_lee on September 08, 2022, 09:51:11 AM

Had to goggle this Irish msm are afraid of the hard left. That's how I see the liberals, rainbow flag in one hand, ak47 in the other. Our way or no way.

Lololol. Fuming that RTE and the IT aren't covering *check notes* drag shows in Texas. Hi Enoch.

Fuming, I don't really give a shite to be honest, but the coverage from Irish MSM is all one way. Enoch got it right by the way, pandering to the libtards is a no no.

Poor, poor Enoch. Still not right, still not Christian but he got what he wanted in the end. Publicity and the ability to sell a story of martyrdom to gullible twats the world over

A nasty little bollocks like the rest of the family. Let's see how the courage of his convictions, which he (and the Indo) falsely claim he was imprisoned for, hold up in the 'Joy.
HE may be a knob but he is right on transgenderism and children. Most kids turning up with dysphoria in the Tavistock were either gay, lesbian or autistic.

Mad country down there if you are being jailed for not calling someone something.  People call others the most vile names they can, assault and rob others yet may not serve a day inside. 
Pretty sure he got jailed for breaching a court order. Seems like a very unstable individual, not someone you would want teaching kids.

I arrived home, the wife had the dinner on. It was shite and I told her so. One thing led to another, a neighbour had to hold me back and a court order was out in place barring me from the house. I kept showing up at the house and on two seperate days broke in and locked myself in the bedroom. When brought before the judge I told him I would not stay away from.the house and told him only god can judge me.

I am currently in Mountjoy for criticising the wifes cooking.

Gmac

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on September 09, 2022, 06:00:14 PM

Pretty sure he got jailed for breaching a court order. Seems like a very unstable individual, not someone you would want teaching kids.

I arrived home, the wife had the dinner on. It was shite and I told her so. One thing led to another, a neighbour had to hold me back and a court order was out in place barring me from the house. I kept showing up at the house and on two seperate days broke in and locked myself in the bedroom. When brought before the judge I told him I would not stay away from.the house and told him only god can judge me.

at least there's lots of your homies in there to hang with .

general_lee

Quote from: Gmac on September 10, 2022, 02:00:25 AM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on September 09, 2022, 06:00:14 PM

at least there's lots of your homies in there to hang with .
You're a bit of a snowflake aren't you? Maybe you can tell me, why does stuff like this trigger far-right, reactionary, nut-jobs so much?

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.