Board Trouble

Started by Mourne Red, September 12, 2023, 09:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Quote from: gaaboard on September 19, 2023, 02:17:53 PM
Quote from: Taylor on September 19, 2023, 12:43:56 PMSeems to have slowed down significantly in the last hour or two - was better this morning but now its as bad if not worse than previous
I've bumped up some of the settings. It should be faster now. 

Sure is - good work

smort

Error message at the bottom of gaaboard.com, although doesn't seem to be having an impact

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ssi_shutdown() (previously declared in /home/gaabo3/public_html/board/SSI.php:266) in /home/gaabo3/public_html/board/SSI.php on line 267

Wildweasel74

G, the other version, way better than this!!

93-DY-SAM

Is anyone else still having big problems at times (more often than not) with pages loading and the forum being incredibly slow?

At times it does respond properly and when it does it flies but in general it is still very slow.

JoG2

Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on September 22, 2023, 05:02:26 PMIs anyone else still having big problems at times (more often than not) with pages loading and the forum being incredibly slow?

At times it does respond properly and when it does it flies but in general it is still very slow.

9 times out of 10 it's v slow. Tyrone owned board maybe? Sore on us Derry posters ;D

quit yo jibbajabba

I'll agree with my 2 Derry comrades, v slow in loading particularly at start. Have gave up more than got in this past week.

Coincidental it's the same week as the announcement of our Mickey indeed Jog 😉

Derryman forever

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 22, 2023, 05:25:02 PMI'll agree with my 2 Derry comrades, v slow in loading particularly at start. Have gave up more than got in this past week.

Coincidental it's the same week as the announcement of our Mickey indeed Jog 😉

Well its not the first time Derry have taken the Mickey out of Tyrone.

quit yo jibbajabba

New front page looks well on a laptop. On a mobile not so much

#justsaying

Saffrongael

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 28, 2023, 12:39:34 PMNew front page looks well on a laptop. On a mobile not so much

#justsaying

Yeah on mobile you can't see who latest posts are from in each section etc unless tilting to landscape. Is there a fix for this ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

J70

Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on September 22, 2023, 05:02:26 PMIs anyone else still having big problems at times (more often than not) with pages loading and the forum being incredibly slow?

I'm getting to the point where I'm going to give up on it.

It's a shame. Been posting regularly here for about two decades. I don't want see it die. Hope they figure it out.

imtommygunn

I'd be similar. It's hit and miss whether it works or not. It doesn't work more often than it does at the minute.

Can't complain too much tbh as free resource and someone is putting effort in here to get us even to this point but it's a pity.

quit yo jibbajabba

Same. No criticism on the owners as we pay for nothing but on my regular surf between FB here and Twitter it's regular that I can't get in here, this morn being latest example