Monaghan v Derry USFC SF Sunday May15th 16.00

Started by Main Street, May 02, 2022, 04:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: screenexile on May 16, 2022, 03:25:53 PM
Quote from: SouthDublinBro on May 16, 2022, 01:20:56 PM
I'm sure the pitch invasion after beating Dublin in a meaningless league match seems a bit hollow now.

I don't know why other Counties get so perturbed about pitch invasions. . . I think they're great. Young lads and families getting their pictures taken with their favourite players from the County. Why not?

We've had 2 now and I'm full sure there'll be a 3rd one if we beat Donegal I'm all for it!

And especially when you've been starved of success for a while. Fact is the large majority of counties during any given period are not successful. Most of those who are successful are enjoying a generational team before they fade back into the pack for some period. Enjoy it when it comes your way and f**k the begrudgers.

restorepride

Quote from: J70 on May 16, 2022, 03:29:58 PM
Quote from: screenexile on May 16, 2022, 03:25:53 PM
Quote from: SouthDublinBro on May 16, 2022, 01:20:56 PM
I'm sure the pitch invasion after beating Dublin in a meaningless league match seems a bit hollow now.

I don't know why other Counties get so perturbed about pitch invasions. . . I think they're great. Young lads and families getting their pictures taken with their favourite players from the County. Why not?

We've had 2 now and I'm full sure there'll be a 3rd one if we beat Donegal I'm all for it!

And especially when you've been starved of success for a while. Fact is the large majority of counties during any given period are not successful. Most of those who are successful are enjoying a generational team before they fade back into the pack for some period. Enjoy it when it comes your way and f**k the begrudgers.
Great post. Agree wholeheartedly.