Author Topic: Kerry v Mayo AIQF 26th June 4pm Croke Park  (Read 6030 times)

Farrandeelin

• Hey buckaroo! How are you?
    • View Profile
Re: Kerry v Mayo AIQF 26th June 4pm Croke Park
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2022, 09:26:17 PM »
Coen, AOS and COC all starting together gives Kerry a speed advantage.
Finest GAAboard moment: finished joint first on week 2 of the League prediction competition.

ONeill

• Shoving Connie Around The Room
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2022, 10:12:28 PM »
If Clifford doesn't play, can see the wideboys doing a Tyrone '08 in the quarters and announcing themselves as contenders.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Farrandeelin

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2022, 01:21:38 PM »
No ROD, or Darren McHale on the bench.
Finest GAAboard moment: finished joint first on week 2 of the League prediction competition.

Blowitupref

• There will be at least 2 mins of additional time
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2022, 02:50:47 PM »
No ROD, or Darren McHale on the bench.
The Mayo bench.

Rory Byrne, Padraig O’Hora, Rory Brickenden, Donnacha McHugh, Conor O’Shea, Fergal Boland, Aiden Orme, Jason Doherty, Kevin McLoughlin, Mark Moran, Paul Towey.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Farrandeelin

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Today at 07:44:59 AM »
I'm lucky to have the 'luxury' of having a sister living in the capital so I came up last night after the minor game.

Safe travels to all the fans travelling today from all four counties involved. On the game itself, I have tried to imagine a scenario of a Mayo win, but I can't. I don't expect our lads to have a league final flop either, but simply Kerry's forwards are better than ours and will probably do the business that bit better. We'll probably know after 10 minutes or so how it'll pan out, i.e. if Mayo are trailing by 2 points and fighting for every ball that goes their way, then it could be interesting. If Mayo find themselves in a 5 or 6 point deficit, then it could be worse. If Mayo are 5 or 6 points up, then anything I say above is irrelavant in this paragraph. ;D

A lot of people from other counties rate Keegan very highly. Everyone in Mayo does. I just hope it's not his last day in the Green and Red (or black and blue as it'll be today). I'm not suggesting he will retire after this year, but time and tide waits for no man. Neither does the chance of winning an All-Ireland medal. Up Mayo.

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Today at 07:49:01 AM »
I'm lucky to have the 'luxury' of having a sister living in the capital so I came up last night after the minor game.

Safe travels to all the fans travelling today from all four counties involved. On the game itself, I have tried to imagine a scenario of a Mayo win, but I can't. I don't expect our lads to have a league final flop either, but simply Kerry's forwards are better than ours and will probably do the business that bit better. We'll probably know after 10 minutes or so how it'll pan out, i.e. if Mayo are trailing by 2 points and fighting for every ball that goes their way, then it could be interesting. If Mayo find themselves in a 5 or 6 point deficit, then it could be worse. If Mayo are 5 or 6 points up, then anything I say above is irrelavant in this paragraph. ;D

A lot of people from other counties rate Keegan very highly. Everyone in Mayo does. I just hope it's not his last day in the Green and Red (or black and blue as it'll be today). I'm not suggesting he will retire after this year, but time and tide waits for no man. Neither does the chance of winning an All-Ireland medal. Up Mayo.
If we get knocked out I’ll be cheering for Mayo. That man deserves his all ireland. Absolute warrior, total class act.

highorlow

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Today at 12:20:28 PM »
Rory Byrne, Padraig O’Hora, Rory Brickenden, Donnacha McHugh, Conor O’Shea, Fergal Boland, Aiden Orme, Jason Doherty, Kevin McLoughlin, Mark Moran, Paul Towey.

Knowing JH he will probably put Mark Moran on with 3 mins to go when we are 6 points down.

This will be hard viewing for us today I reckon, then again they’ve surprised and surpassed expectations before . The shit weather might suit the like of Coen, Flynn, AOS and the O’Connors. Bring on those thunder showers …