All Ireland u17 & u20 2022

Started by omagh_gael, April 22, 2022, 04:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty34

Canavan unreal - so nice to watch as a player.

Great balance, control and accurate shooting off both feet.

trueblue1234

Unreal performance. Defence strong and disciplined. Potent in attack. Canavan had an unreal game as did young Devlin.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Blowitupref

Congratulations to Tyrone they simply attacked and defended better than Kildare.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

full moon

Well Tyrone proved me wrong there, some outstanding scores kicked by Tyrone from all angles. Ruari Canavan is a special talent, I'm not one to hype youth players coming through but he will be surely a stalwart for Tyrone seniors in future. Few others there also Kush, and number 10 and 7 kicked serious scores. And McGleenan junior is a bear of a man in midfield. Definitely a few lads there can add to Tyrone seniors.

Baile an tuaigh

Is Mrs Canavans biological clock still ticking lol must be one proud mum.

Baile an tuaigh

The quality of ball going into the forwards was key to winning. Lovely low balls ideal for running on to. Backs were teak tough and well organized. I think there's a brave whean of that team available next year to. I fancy Tyrone to win minors as well.

full moon

Kildare had an off day really, some very poor wides throughout. The difference in finishing scores was huge.

Main Street

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 14, 2022, 05:17:39 PM
Lively contest 1-3 after 16 Minutes with a good atmosphere that would probably be lost in Croke park?
The CP atmosphere for an underage final before a senior game is usually very good and more so if the youngsters put on a show.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Itchy

Congrats Tyrone, deserved the win. Can't help but think how a ref, didn't need the Donegal ref today

twohands!!!

Quote from: full moon on May 14, 2022, 06:33:17 PM
Kildare had an off day really, some very poor wides throughout. The difference in finishing scores was huge.

Kildare's finishing against Sligo in the semi-final was way worse than today.
Their finishing in the Leinster final was very average as well.
Don't think you can put today's finishing down to an off day, when they performed much worse in their previous game and about the same in the game prior to that.

Tyrone well deserving winners.

Lots of good games in this year's championship for the most part.

nrico2006

Can Canavan play senior this year and still play under 20 next year?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Gael85

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 15, 2022, 12:52:16 AM
Can Canavan play senior this year and still play under 20 next year?

Yes

HokeyPokey

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on May 14, 2022, 06:26:52 PM
Is Mrs Canavans biological clock still ticking lol must be one proud mum.

Tyrone should set up a sperm bank in Garvaghy exclusively to distribute out the seed of god, so we can keep Tyrone's forward line stocked for years to come.

Blowitupref

Dublin leading the U17 Leinster final 1-6 to 0-6 against Kildare 37 mins played

On TV or online https://www.tg4.ie/en/player/watch-live/home/