All Ireland u17 & u20 2022

Started by omagh_gael, April 22, 2022, 04:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

The first of the two semi finals coming up at 4pm live on TG4.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

twohands!!!

Kildare 0-5 Sligo 0-2

Kildare on top but some very poor shooting.Kildare with 8 wides and 4 dropped shorts on 24 minutes.

Sligo with some wides as well but struggling to create shooting chances.

Kildare looking very like they will win this but still only a 3 point gap.

Sligo will probably need at least 2 goals

Blowitupref

HT Kildare 0-8 Sligo 0-3. Kildare good value for that lead. Sligo will need goals but don't look like creating any against a solid Kildare defence
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

twohands!!!

Kildare 0-8 Sligo 0-3

Kildare probably could have the game won with the amount of chances they have had.

Very wasteful with their shooting.

Sligo struggling to create scoring chances.

Itchy

A very poor game of football so far

twohands!!!

Kildare 0-9 Sligo 0-7

9 minutes left.

twohands!!!

Kildare 0-12 Sligo 0-7

Poor enough fare.

Kildare get the win despite turning in a very poor shooting performance.

Not the worst way to be heading into a final though - will really need to have a better shooting day in the final to a have a chance - can't see a repeat of this shooting performance being enough to win the final.

Sligo never really looked like getting the win.

Blowitupref

Five point margin at half time and that's how it finished. Best team certainly won thanks mostly to a solid defensive. showing. FT Kildare 0-12 Sligo 0-7

Blowitupref

HT Kerry 0-6 Tyrone 0-5. As even as the scoreline suggests. Tyrone was down to 14 men earlier in the game with the full back getting a black. Full forward for Tyrone crashed a shot off the crossbar.

imtommygunn

Was that a black then red or just a black? Very even game this.  Bit more in Kerry I think but extra man may swing it.

Blowitupref

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 08, 2022, 02:00:01 PM
Was that a black then red or just a black? Very even game this.  Bit more in Kerry I think but extra man may swing it.
A black. Ref thought he was already booked.

imtommygunn

imtommygunn

I was thinking that but I also think you interpret that as an arm round the neck or a drag down so close enough call.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on May 08, 2022, 02:08:04 PM
It shouldn't have been a black. It was a yellow card offence.
Not before time that we go back to yellow and red cards only.

Blowitupref

FT Tyrone 1-14 Kerry 1-12 . Ciaran Bogue goal in the last 3 minutes of normal time was key in a contest between two well matched sides. Tyrone the first ever Ulster team into the U20 All-Ireland final