Kerry v Mayo, League Final 2022, Croke Park 3rd April 4pm

Started by highorlow, March 31, 2022, 09:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highorlow

QuoteI don't know about that, if they keep losing on these occasions it'll start to become a psychological weight

???
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

rosnarun

no it wont and that is the Unique thing abou the mayo team
psychological speaking they appear bombproof.  they seem to have a great perspective that if you going to lose a match the best one to lose is the final 
Painful as that is , but compare mayo to cavan who just a few years back beat mayo and won an ulster now were at opposite ends of the spectrum.
I know which i would rather be
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

highorlow

psychological speaking they appear bombproof.  they seem to have a great perspective that if you going to lose a match the best one to lose is the final
Painful as that is , but compare mayo to cavan who just a few years back beat mayo and won an ulster now were at opposite ends of the spectrum.

The poster was on about Kerry not us...
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

greatpoint

Quote from: rosnarun on April 01, 2022, 10:48:39 AM

Only problem being their losing performances in the finals seem to be getting worse.

Blowitupref

Sean O'Shea,David Moran back from injury to make the bench.

Cillian O'Connor named on the bench. Brother Diarmuid, Paddy Durcan and Rob Hennelly out injured.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Farrandeelin

Interesting too to see Darren McHale on the bench. Hopefully his foot injury is behind him.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mayo4Sam14

Oisín Mullin out, Rory Brickenden in.

If Kerry don't win today they can forget about this Summer.
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Mayo4Sam14

Eire90

Mayo4Sam14

Wildweasel74

How far off is Durcan, big player for Mayo, the Kerry forward line up is strange, A Spillane to Mr could fit maybe no. 6 I don't think he's a fit anywhere else in the team. P Geaney been off the boil awhile, don't know why Killian Spillane doesn't always start. Could see Sean O Shea in the full forward line this Yr with the older Clifford at No. 11

From the Bunker

Wildweasel74

imtommygunn

That umpire needs to call wides wide...

Kerry far too many good forwards and Mayo don't.

pjm

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 03, 2022, 04:20:02 PM
Coen against P Clifford a bad match up

Aidan O'Shea playing himself off the team - Loftus really not up to this level, terrible in the All Ireland last year and misses a sitter here