GaaGo

Started by gortnaleck, February 26, 2022, 08:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dec

So far watching the warm ups. Noticing jitter every few seconds and one "This stream has now ended" message that lasted a few seconds.

CK_Redhand

Quote from: dec on March 20, 2022, 02:05:42 PM
So far watching the warm ups. Noticing jitter every few seconds and one "This stream has now ended" message that lasted a few seconds.
Same here, seems like an error with gaago

Solo_run

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on March 13, 2022, 05:25:17 PM
Anyone use a vpn they'd recommend to watch Rte/TG4?

I'm ready to abandon gaago at this point.

Surfshark is good... Unlimited connections

CK_Redhand

I got armagh v kerry now. Was there a 15 minute delay to throw in maybe?

dec

Quote from: CK_Redhand on March 20, 2022, 02:16:22 PM
I got armagh v kerry now. Was there a 15 minute delay to throw in maybe?

There was a delay. Large crowd

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Solo_run on March 20, 2022, 02:11:11 PM
Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on March 13, 2022, 05:25:17 PM
Anyone use a vpn they'd recommend to watch Rte/TG4?

I'm ready to abandon gaago at this point.

Surfshark is good... Unlimited connections

Cheers, surf. Will give it a go.

dec

I've bought the Armagh game and at least so far during the pregame the stream seems better than previous times. Hopefully I haven't jinxed myself

gortnaleck

Is it just me or is Gaago the worst app for streaming games, especially if you want to catch up.I don't think I want to reorder for next year

thejuice

Hi all. I have the GB pass but I'm in Spain on holidays. Don't seem to be able to purchase the hurling final as a one off. BBC iPlayer is blocked abroad it seems. Any suggestions?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

armaghniac

Just buy the hurling without logging in or use a different email?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

dec

Anyone have any idea if they will be showing anything after the football final, i Signed up for the annual pass as it would work out cheaper than buying each game individually.

armaghniac

Quote from: dec on July 21, 2023, 09:39:48 PM
Anyone have any idea if they will be showing anything after the football final, i Signed up for the annual pass as it would work out cheaper than buying each game individually.

No, I don't think they are showing anything else.
It is a bit odd in one way, they could show Ladies games, county finals etc, the feed for these is readily available and it would bulk out the annual content at little cost.

Jell 0 Biafra

I thought they usually showed the latter stages of the club championships?

armaghniac

I'll bet a whack of money, say an hours pay for Ryan Tubridy, that later in the season there will games on TG4 where TG4 dies not have the right to show the game abroad, but GAAgo will not bother covering it. The GAA never seems to learn to stop annoying people.