Connacht semi-final:
Galway v Leitrim @ Pearse Stadium - 4,749

Fancy Dans didn't fancy it.

Ulster semi-final:
Donegal v Cavan @ Clones - 15,523

Munster round robin:
Limerick v Tipperary @ Gaelic Grounds - 27,111

Farrandeelin

I thought there would have been more than 6,059 at Sligo v Roscommon.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

We outnumbered the locals 2 or 3 to 1.
It was a sh1te wet day and changing the fixture from Sunday at short notice ruled a lot of people out.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Rossfan on May 11, 2022, 10:26:58 AM
We outnumbered the locals 2 or 3 to 1.
It was a sh1te wet day and changing the fixture from Sunday at short notice ruled a lot of people out.

Oh yeah, I forgot the last minute-ish change.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

full moon

Looking like a very poor turnout in Croke Park today for Leinster semi finals. Although can't get a stream of it to confirm but few tweets indicating it. Very poor decision from Leinster council to put it there and not even double up the U20 game.

GAA reaping what they sow now with ticketing shambles also, football crowds are struggling mostly due to poor GAA administration decisions from Croke Park.

Eire90

gaa are obsessed with croke park and wont learn

armaghniac

Attendance in Armagh was stated as 13 thousand and something. Now the ground is supposed to hold 17500 and it wasn't a quarter empty. Actually I think it was even more crowded for the Armagh = Tyrone league game, but what is the origin of these gaps? Are they not counting children?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

onefineday

RTE reported Derry v Monaghan at 14,664

full moon

Quote from: armaghniac on May 15, 2022, 05:47:16 PM
Attendance in Armagh was stated as 13 thousand and something. Now the ground is supposed to hold 17500 and it wasn't a quarter empty. Actually I think it was even more crowded for the Armagh = Tyrone league game, but what is the origin of these gaps? Are they not counting children?

Agree there it looked a full house. Frankly I wouldn't trust the GAA figures as they don't seem accurate.

Cavan Donegal had 15,000,  but there was no way it was only half full.

marty34

Quote from: full moon on May 16, 2022, 11:51:26 AM

Agree there it looked a full house. Frankly I wouldn't trust the GAA figures as they don't seem accurate.

Is this not what all the buying tickets on-line is about?

So the GAA can say how many people are in attendence.

Crazy stuff if they're not accurate.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Derry v Monaghan  wasnt full house, a lot of gaps in seats.

Limrick V Clare must have had near 20K

full moon

Quote from: marty34 on May 16, 2022, 12:00:13 PM
Quote from: full moon on May 16, 2022, 11:51:26 AM

Is this not what all the buying tickets on-line is about?

So the GAA can say how many people are in attendence.

Crazy stuff if they're not accurate.

I think the cashless shite is more about money saving as usual from GAA. I was told the cost of handling the cash through bank lodgings etc and also the inevitable cash that went missing at times  meant they were happy to go all in on cashless.

Even though it meant lots of elderly people were left abandoned trying to get tickets and crowd numbers are actually down since it's brought in but supposedly they are getting more money from less crowds due to reasons above.

Eire90

guy on otb said they ran out of food at croke park yesterday

JoG2

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 16, 2022, 12:10:39 PM

The stand was sold out was it not? 14.5k in is what I heard

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: JoG2 on May 16, 2022, 01:54:59 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 16, 2022, 12:10:39 PM

The stand was sold out was it not? 14.5k in is what I heard

Couldnt get Jog2, but on BBC it looked like good few seats spare on halfway, definitely big crowd in , big Derry support