Leinster SFC Championship

Started by Dinny Breen, April 23, 2007, 09:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Now that the league is over who is going to win it?

Carlow
Wexford
Wicklow
Offaly
Kildare
Meath
Laois
Longford
Westmeath
Dublin
Louth

The Real Laoislad

Dublin  6 - 5    Kildare  16 - 1           Longford  40 - 1   
Laois  7 - 2      Westmeath  18 - 1   Wicklow  50 - 1   
Offaly  7 - 1     Wexford  20 - 1       Carlow  200 - 1   
Meath  8 - 1     Louth  20 - 1     
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Jinxy

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 24, 2007, 01:15:33 PM
Dublin  6 - 5    Kildare  16 - 1           Longford  40 - 1   
Laois  7 - 2      Westmeath  18 - 1   Wicklow  50 - 1   
Offaly  7 - 1     Wexford  20 - 1       Carlow  200 - 1   
Meath  8 - 1     Louth  20 - 1     

Where did them odds come from? ???
If you were any use you'd be playing.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Dinny Breen

In fairness Kildare will have to beat Meath, Dublin and probably Offaly and Laois to win, so that price is a fair reflection but you'd probably get better value if you just backed each match individually. Meath are a terrible price and should be out to 14s in my opinion...
#newbridgeornowhere

Billys Boots

Quoteour only loss was to our bogey side Galway

Now now Dinny, do ye not remember losing in Pearse Park in January?   :P
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Shamrock Shore

Jesus Billy, even I don't remember that  :o

Dinny Breen

QuoteNow now Dinny, do ye not remember losing in Pearse Park in January? 

Damn you Boots I had wiped that traumatic experience from my memory, we'll get revenge in the Leinster Final  ;D
#newbridgeornowhere

thejuice

Those odds are unbelievable, wonder what they're like for beating Rossies at the weekend. We just scrapped our way out of Div 2B. Very few of our performances were what you'd call impressive. If Monaghan had their shooting boots with them they'd have won that game.  On the other hand Kildare have put up some impressive performances in Div 1, a huge gap in qualitiy of opposition compared to Div 2. Theres no way that we could be realistic favourites.

Also I never heard Carlow being called Reggae Boys before, thats cool, would be cool to have Carlow fans bringing a Jamaican influence to Croker,

only problem they'd have to go out to the steps to light up their bongs  :D
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

bennydorano

If I'm reading that draw correctly Laois seem to have a the 'handy' route to the final, but they have consistently shown that they are as soft as sh1te when hardies come to hardies so the Dubs will probably take them in the final, and if not someone will tank Laois in the QF.

haze

i believe meath have not got a prayer and their odds are an absolute disgrace...

DUBSFORSAM1

Well as long as Dublin win but hopefully we get some tough games this year thats all that can be asked for... ;D