sunday game new presenter

Started by ildanach, April 08, 2009, 05:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on August 31, 2009, 04:39:17 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 31, 2009, 04:29:23 PM
How in the name of Christ did Marty f**king Morrissey actually end up as a commentator I will never know! He's an absolute disaster.

I remember hearing that he absolutely tormented RTE with his CV, phone calls etc until he basically broke them and they let him get his foot in the door. He has some opinion of himself.

Fair fucks to him!  Not many can get in to a job and stay in it that they're shit at, fair play to him, RTE are the mugs.

What sort of money would he be on anyway?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

paddypastit

Still not as bad as that m***n Carty
come disagree with me on http://gushtystuppencehapenny.wordpress.com/ and spread the word

moysider

I ve given up on The Sunday Game and the Brolly, Spillane, O Rourke show is just a petty slagging match. How the producers have allowed this to happen - never mind continue - is a f**King joke. Spillane should have been ditched a s a presenter but putting him back on as an analyst was a disaster. He badly needs a slap. Does he never watch a recording of himself or does nobody close to him not sit him down and tell him what a nasty camp tosser he comes accross? He did it all so why does he have to riddle his legacy with rancid bitterness. One of the most decorated players from a county of plenty and he behaves like a bitter f**k. His tactical criticism is shite. Basically the team that lost are ridiculed for kicking the ball long if they lost or too much hand passing while a winning team kicked long diagonal ball or kept possession well. Of course it s obvious he thinks he s still the star. The only show in town.

Brolly is clever but does nt need to be half the bollocks. He s won his 1 All Ireland. He does nt need to be so happy when others are not as fortunate. But fair play to him for drawing out the septic poisonous bile of Spillane live on tv for everybody to see. 10/10 for that.

O Rourke of course is beyond reproach although he has got a couple of things wrong. But in 20 years a couple is nt bad.

donelli

This Emer (on the right) doing the camogie analysis on the sunday game is easier to watch than the usual crew!!

Reckon they must be coming from a wedding with their atire!!

longrunsthefox

Camogs seem to be much more feminine and attractive than 'lady' footballers yet is just as physical a game.

filthydog

Women last night was a welcome sight. Any pics anyone.

ziggysego

Quote from: longrunsthefox on September 13, 2009, 02:30:22 PM
Camogs seem to be much more feminine and attractive than 'lady' footballers yet is just as physical a game.

Hard to beat the Sperrin Og ladies fox.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ziggysego on September 14, 2009, 12:56:15 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on September 13, 2009, 02:30:22 PM

Hard to beat the Sperrin Og ladies fox.

Oh! aye... our mutual friend... lovely girl