Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 07, 2020, 05:54:44 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on August 07, 2020, 10:57:34 AM
Quote from: whitey on August 07, 2020, 12:55:08 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 07, 2020, 12:14:36 AM
I thought whitey was an independent

I'm pro choice, pro gun control, pro amnesty for non criminal illegals......positions a Republican would never hold. I am a fiscal conservative and I am pro law enforcement, hence would vote Republican most of the time

Are democrats anti law enforcement? Don't live in america but  just can't see how anyone could be against law enforcement.  How does this manifest itself in election  ads/literature?

Everyone is pro law enforcement. The difference is Rethuglicans support the cops like a football team who cannot be criticized because to do so is unpatriotic. Democrats see the cops as a vital public service that should be held accountable like any other.

LOL

Undercover NYPD, backed by uniformed officers arrested a suspect for disabling/destroying surveillance cameras and are widely condemned by the Democratic Mayor of NYC, the Democratic Governor of NY State and Congressmen/women AOC and Jerry Nadler-

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kget.com/news/national/outrage-after-nypd-hustles-protester-into-unmarked-van/amp/

And of course their friends in the media were happy to paint a similar narrative

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/509530-chris-hayes-called-out-by-nbc-colleague-for-describing-nypd-arrest-as%3famp

Gmac

Quote from: Denn Forever on August 07, 2020, 10:57:34 AM
Quote from: whitey on August 07, 2020, 12:55:08 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 07, 2020, 12:14:36 AM
I thought whitey was an independent

I'm pro choice, pro gun control, pro amnesty for non criminal illegals......positions a Republican would never hold. I am a fiscal conservative and I am pro law enforcement, hence would vote Republican most of the time

Are democrats anti law enforcement? Don't live in america but  just can't see how anyone could be against law enforcement.  How does this manifest itself in election  ads/literature?
dont know if they are anti law enforcement but they are pro antifa and violent protesters as last weeks hearing with Barr showed and this weeks senate hearings showed the are pro spying on a presidential campaign.

Eamonnca1

Got to hand it to the conservatives for their consistent use of language to push their narrative. In a normal country the "anti fascists" would be seen as the good guys, but the right has used "antifa" the same way they use the word "liberal." Keep repeating it as if it were a term of abuse and eventually people will come to see it that way.

Gmac

Cuomo saying schools to reopen , watch the msm start to change the narrative now that one of their heroes is for reopening.

Gmac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 07, 2020, 08:26:58 PM
Got to hand it to the conservatives for their consistent use of language to push their narrative. In a normal country the "anti fascists" would be seen as the good guys, but the right has used "antifa" the same way they use the word "liberal." Keep repeating it as if it were a term of abuse and eventually people will come to see it that way.
china is the people's republic of China do you think it's a legitimate republic?
Joe Biden is not racist but every time he opens his mouth something racist comes out .

whitey

Quote from: Gmac on August 07, 2020, 08:33:50 PM
china is the people's republic of China do you think it's a legitimate republic?
Joe Biden is not racist but every time he opens his mouth something racist comes out .

Antifa are bigger fascists than the actual fascists they claim to be fighting against

Here's one of Eamonn "good guys" smashing someone over the head with a bicycle lock because they were a Trump supporter

https://www.berkeleyside.com/2018/08/08/eric-clanton-takes-3-year-probation-deal-in-berkeley-rally-bike-lock-assault-case

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gmac on August 07, 2020, 08:31:23 PM
Cuomo saying schools to reopen , watch the msm start to change the narrative now that one of their heroes is for reopening.
I stopped reading at "MSM."

What is it with the far right and their talking points that they feel the need to make everything an acronym? Do they come out with this stuff so frequently that they decide to shorten it? Do they spend all day wailing about people who think that we should all be equal before the law, and shorten it up to "SJW" as if social justice is a cause to be mocked rather than embraced?

Eamonnca1

Well if we're going to change the subject, maybe you can tell me what you make of the NRA and their impending dissolution. Does the "we are a nation of laws" doctrine apply to the thieving fraudsters at the top of that little terrorist organization too? Or does it only apply to brown-skinned people trying to get into the country?

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 07, 2020, 10:18:00 PM
Well if we're going to change the subject, maybe you can tell me what you make of the NRA and their impending dissolution. Does the "we are a nation of laws" doctrine apply to the thieving fraudsters at the top of that little terrorist organization too? Or does it only apply to brown-skinned people trying to get into the country?

What about the "brown skinned" (your words not mine) person who raped and murdered a 92 year old women, who would have been deported had immigration law been followed?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/14/nyregion/92-year-old-woman-queens-murder.amp.html

whitey

Here's some footage of the "good guys" terrorizing an elderly person with a walker

https://youtu.be/pT6ySpUm3ss

omochain

Quote from: whitey on August 08, 2020, 01:08:00 AM

Here’s some footage of the “good guys” terrorizing an elderly person with a walker

https://youtu.be/pT6ySpUm3ss
Whitey .. I hope you live somewhere close to a beach. I highly recommend a long walk looking at the marine layer and contemplating whether it is a good thing or not.

Gmac

More peaceful blm protesters out in force in downtown Chicago last night .

whitey

Quote from: Gmac on August 10, 2020, 10:10:34 PM

Comical

Cops get a 911 call about a person with a gun

Cops respond and suspect (age 20) opens fire on them

Cops return fire, hit suspect in the shoulder and take him into custody

Neighborhood mob reacts to fake internet rumour that unarmed  15 year old was shot dead

Between 700 and 1000 people use this as an excuse to destroy downtown Chicago

100 people arrested

Gmac

Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2020, 10:34:00 PM

Comical

Cops get a 911 call about a person with a gun

Cops respond and suspect (age 20) opens fire on them

Cops return fire, hit suspect in the shoulder and take him into custody

Neighborhood mob reacts to fake internet rumour that unarmed  15 year old was shot dead

Between 700 and 1000 people use this as an excuse to destroy downtown Chicago

100 people arrested
the thing is what's to stop 20 car loads of gangsters sorry I mean protesters heading to any downtown or suburb with nice shops and businesses and wrecking them with little or no repercussions

Eamonnca1

Oh dear. Some glass got broken and some property stolen. I expect conservatives to be as outraged about this as they are ambivalent about the deaths of black people at the hands of police.