Team Holidays

Started by Barney, December 08, 2006, 03:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

So where are teams off to this year?

I heard Kerry were going to Oz and Longford to Mexico. Not sure what has been arranged for the Mayo lads?

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Barney on December 08, 2006, 03:23:40 PM
So where are teams off to this year?

I heard Kerry were going to Oz and Longford to Mexico. Not sure what has been arranged for the Mayo lads?

lourdes ?

OkeyDoke

Mayo are going on a Caribbean cruise in January - any players not going are getting a cheque to the value of the holiday

Barney

That's a nice one. Hopefully the backs will get the message about confining space.

I'm sure the whole County Board will tag along. What about Mickey Moran? Wouldn't expect a place for him? JOM?

SuperDooperCooper

The Mayo county board organised the cruise with Mickey Moran and John Morrison in mind - easier to throw them overboard....

dodo

Quote from: SuperDooperCooper on December 08, 2006, 04:18:11 PM
The Mayo county board organised the cruise with Mickey Moran and John Morrison in mind - easier to throw them overboard....

Done already

Uladh

I don't think armagh have gone on a team holiday in years...

Big Joe's expenses must eat up a right bit o the cash

Cloc Mor

The Down Senior football team which 'participated' in the Ulster Championships and subsequent Playoffs have also been rewarded with an apprporiate holiday.  Apparently they are also going across the water - to Carlingford.

Square Ball

What team is going to the Dogs!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Cloc Mor

This Down 'holiday' is a reward for the progress they made under the stewardship of Paddy O Rourke.  Going to the dogs might be an apt title for last year or the last 4 years for that matter.  Things are looking up though this year and I think we might be heading for sunnier climes next year.

GreenDay

What do longford need to be going away for?? I think after a long year and pre season every county team should get away.