Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

This board would have half the comments or less if there wasn't a 'discussion' on things that people were not there lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

antrimman667

Quote from: Would ye whist on May 16, 2024, 01:56:46 PMYou mean the dominant force in Antrim football for quite some time now

Also as for the Feile, complete disgrace how Sarsfield's conducted themselves some of our adult mentors even getting assaulted by their U15's

Quote from: antrimman667 on May 16, 2024, 01:42:28 PM
Quote from: EOC1923 on May 16, 2024, 01:13:23 PM
Quote from: NorthAntrim on May 16, 2024, 01:04:04 PM
Quote from: EOC1923 on May 16, 2024, 12:34:08 PM
Quote from: NorthAntrim on May 16, 2024, 10:55:55 AMWasnt at the game so relying on a good source

Cargin also scored a few late goals when the game was dead to put a gloss on the scoreline??

I was at it and your source has gave you a phoney account.
Listen I have seen many people comment on here within last 12 months about Bakers negative tactics, I commented something similar after watching them last night.
Ballymena scored their goal along with 3 or 4 points in the last 10 mins, Cargin were 7 points up at half time ended up scoring 6 goals, could have been 10. Just being honest.

https://thesaffrongael.com/2024/05/16/champions-cargin-hit-all-saints-for-six/

You should have went yourself rather than rely on wee Paddy's report.
Ballymena are a well organsised team to be fair to them, just prob need to work on the fitness to keep the lung busting forward runs required up for 60mins
All hail the great glorious Cargin

The dominant force with one victory in Ulster

imtommygunn

QuoteAntrim SFC draw
G1: Dunloy, Aldergrove, Làmh Dhearg, Naomh Éanna
G2: Cargin, Rossa, Tír na nÓg, St John's
G3:Portglenone, Ahoghill, Glenravel, Moneyglass
G4: St Brigid's, St Gall's, Aghagallon, Creggan

Interesting group 4. If only 2 make it out then I think 2nd spot in 3 of those groups very interesting and group 4 definitely the harder one to call.

Saffron_sam20

Are the IFC and JFC draws today too or just the senior

imtommygunn

Remainder take place on monday.

(All c/o David Mohan on twitter who's very good)

Spike

[/quote]

The disrespect sounds less bitter when you get your facts correct.

Spike

Quote from: imtommygunn on Today at 10:50:31 AM
QuoteAntrim SFC draw
G1: Dunloy, Aldergrove, Làmh Dhearg, Naomh Éanna
G2: Cargin, Rossa, Tír na nÓg, St John's
G3:Portglenone, Ahoghill, Glenravel, Moneyglass
G4: St Brigid's, St Gall's, Aghagallon, Creggan

Interesting group 4. If only 2 make it out then I think 2nd spot in 3 of those groups very interesting and group 4 definitely the harder one to call.

The Group of Death looks very interesting. Some great matchups. Dunloy in Group 1 as well favs?

imtommygunn

I would have thought LD would be favourites in that one. You'd expect LD, Cargin, Portglenone and then one other - maybe Creggan - to top groups.

Caesar

Group 4 will be interesting!

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Caesar on Today at 11:46:22 AMGroup 4 will be interesting!

You'd have to fancy Aghagallon agus Creggan based on last few seasons championship form.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Christmas Lights on Today at 12:11:58 PM
Quote from: Caesar on Today at 11:46:22 AMGroup 4 will be interesting!

You'd have to fancy Aghagallon agus Creggan based on last few seasons championship form.

And not the top seeds ?
Very close to call, st galls not to be discounted either.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Milltown Row2

The draw will throw up some games, as a neural who can't comment ;)  Two teams getting out of their groups handy enough, the rest will be a toss of a coin
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: antrimman667 on Today at 10:49:29 AM
Quote from: Would ye whist on May 16, 2024, 01:56:46 PMYou mean the dominant force in Antrim football for quite some time now

Also as for the Feile, complete disgrace how Sarsfield's conducted themselves some of our adult mentors even getting assaulted by their U15's

Quote from: antrimman667 on May 16, 2024, 01:42:28 PM
Quote from: EOC1923 on May 16, 2024, 01:13:23 PM
Quote from: NorthAntrim on May 16, 2024, 01:04:04 PM
Quote from: EOC1923 on May 16, 2024, 12:34:08 PM
Quote from: NorthAntrim on May 16, 2024, 10:55:55 AMWasnt at the game so relying on a good source

Cargin also scored a few late goals when the game was dead to put a gloss on the scoreline??

I was at it and your source has gave you a phoney account.
Listen I have seen many people comment on here within last 12 months about Bakers negative tactics, I commented something similar after watching them last night.
Ballymena scored their goal along with 3 or 4 points in the last 10 mins, Cargin were 7 points up at half time ended up scoring 6 goals, could have been 10. Just being honest.

https://thesaffrongael.com/2024/05/16/champions-cargin-hit-all-saints-for-six/

You should have went yourself rather than rely on wee Paddy's report.
Ballymena are a well organsised team to be fair to them, just prob need to work on the fitness to keep the lung busting forward runs required up for 60mins
All hail the great glorious Cargin

Think you need to remove the obvious dislike for your neighbours 667 and think again.....the 'dominant force'has more than a single win in Ulster......

belfastsaff

there isnt 10 senior teams in antrim never mind 16 !

A lot of pointless games for a tick box exercise.