All Ireland Qualifiers

Started by MoChara, June 22, 2015, 10:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Final score line not really a reflection on the game but Dublin did deserve the win in fairness.
Goals were a killer as I said at half time but a better showing than the Galway game.
Still in all from a Laois point of view progress has been made this year however small it may be. It's still progress nonetheless.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Sean3

Yeah, I'd agree with most of that. Dublin got a great start but Laois came right back into it got level and then conceded the third goal. They put huge pressure on the short Dublin puck outs and Dublin's short passing in defence got them in all sorts of bother. In the second half the Dublin midfield got on top but their shooting was dreadful and it was this that kept Laois within touching distance.

Two Hands FFS

Limerick v Dublin
Cork v Clare

Are these neutral venues?

AZOffaly

It'll be interesting where these are fixed for. They're ideal for Thurles, but with the Munster Final on Sunday, and Tipperary Footballers potentially at home on Saturday night, maybe they'll bring them all to Portlaoise.

imtommygunn

Two good games there.

Limerick should have too much for dublin.

Clare and Cork hard to call. I think Cork will maybe take them.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 06, 2015, 09:20:51 AM
Two good games there.

Limerick should have too much for dublin.

Clare and Cork hard to call. I think Cork will maybe take them.
It's a tough one to call. I think Clare will win. Should be a good game

imtommygunn

Both seem to have gone backwards from a few years ago but if either build up some confidence in the qualifiers should be a threat.

Would prefer to see Clare win but think Cork may shade it with Lehane and Horgan going well.

AZOffaly

I don't know that Limerick would have too much for Dublin. I backed Limerick for the All Ireland earlier in the year, but I think they've gone back. They're not at the same pitch they usually operate at, and if Dublin hurl well they'll beat them.

Cork v Clare might be a cracker.

Zulu

Limerick Dublin is tough to call as they both seem to be going backwards. Fancy Clare to beat Cork handy enough.

Premier Emperor

Limerick 4-15 Westmeath 1-12
Clare 3-26 Offaly 0-15   
Cork 2-22    Wexford    0-20   

Leinster hurling my arse!  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Premier Emperor on July 06, 2015, 11:12:57 AM
Clare 3-26 Offaly 0-15   

Fair fcuks to Dublin.... Ugly first half and conditions didn't help but great battling performance some strange decisions by both managers in second half but fair play
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Fair play to Cork.
Clare did well to win that all Ireland in 2013.

Will the Cork Galway match be played in Thurles ?

cicfada

That cork v Galway match will be on in thurles alright, on the 26th of July along with Dublin v the losers of tomorrow's match. Everyone assumes it will be Waterford but whoever wins it will hammer Dublin. For Galways sake, I hope it's tipp that wins tomorrow as Galway would struggle to play against Waterford but could give Tipp a rattle. Of course they would have to beat Cork first and it really depends on what Galway turn up in two weeks. Cork owe us a beating that's for sure, and they have serious momentum now as well!!

INDIANA

Quote from: Premier Emperor on July 06, 2015, 11:12:57 AM
Clare 3-26 Offaly 0-15   

Hows that arse?

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: hardstation on July 12, 2015, 12:06:53 AM
After 25 minutes Dublin had only scored 2 points, I was thinking they're going backwards at a shocking rate. Great comeback. In saying that, Limerick would want to take a long look at themselves. Their no 13 at the death when the ball came out to him on the 21.....good lord.
Anyone who was in Cusack park last week could have told you how poor Limerick were.
Delighted to see Davy and co. gone.