Should distinctions be made between real and back door All Irelands?

Started by T Fearon, September 24, 2008, 09:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

I think the 2001 All Ireland should be taken from Galway and given to Ros because of that ************* Prior.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

This is a classic thread. Best thing is I think you actually believe the tripe you're coming out with here!

It is funny how you take it so badly when your arch enemies win be it Arsenal, Rangers or Tyrone.

Shamrock Shore

Should we also discount the All Irelands prior to, say, 1900 cos they usually were mainly club teams representing counties?

How about the discounting the ones where Kerry had only one game to get to the final?

Hey - lets write off 27 or so of Cavan's Ulster titles cos the other 8 Ulster counties couldn't kick snow off a rope in the early days.

I am sure if some Association Football crowd from Scotland lost a few champion league matches but still won it (even if they weren't yon champions of Scotland at the time) then I am sure you would be * all over the shop!

ziggysego

Why do they call it the back door? Most houses I've been to, their back door is usually at the side of the house. Shouldn't it be called the side door?
Testing Accessibility

billy the kid

Quote from: Gnevin on September 24, 2008, 12:00:03 PM
I think leaps years should also have a distinction made as the winner that year had an extra day to train . ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

f**king top notch.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Gnevin

Quote from: ziggysego on September 24, 2008, 11:23:40 PM
Why do they call it the back door? Most houses I've been to, their back door is usually at the side of the house. Shouldn't it be called the side door?

Fecking Nordies with their back door's on the side  ::)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Fear Boirche

So, if Armagh had beaten Tyrone in the 2003 AIF, would you still be advocating this?

downgirl

Quote from: Gnevin on September 24, 2008, 12:00:03 PM
I think leaps years should also have a distinction made as the winner that year had an extra day to train . ;)

Haha love it Gnevin!!