Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

Quote from: SuperHo on October 12, 2018, 10:28:16 PM
The canal's closed? What happened there? Few good oul nights about it

Temporarily. They are doing it up as far as I know. Seems to be a big job going on.

Localexpert

Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 12, 2018, 08:07:52 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 12, 2018, 07:37:45 PM
Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 12, 2018, 05:44:30 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 12, 2018, 05:30:21 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 12, 2018, 04:58:25 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 12, 2018, 04:47:41 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 07, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 06, 2018, 08:06:04 PM
Quote from: In hiding on October 06, 2018, 07:50:03 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 06, 2018, 07:06:12 PM
We absolutely got out of jail today but it was the ultimate banana skin after the big wins over the last two weekends.  Thankfully in this instance you can count on the Stoop Down Low Players to bend the knee when it comes to the heat of battle.
Makes a change from your lads lying down in the big games I suppose

3rd final this decade would make any club supporter happy.  You seem to have something against us why is that?  Is it because we knocked you out and you're paying your manager a fortune?

Ah good on you to bring it up, considering you couldnt for the past number of years, paying 3 men inside the wire, plus others, including a video analysist. Sure isnt that the reason a very well decorated member of playing staff "dissapeared" for a while there but now back helping out the locals

Dont bite KYMI, sure he ignored my post when he was trying to goad Edendork on paying their manager as if Coalisland were innocent

Must have missed it.  2.5 years paying expenses a bit different than paying ca$hidy a small fortune for 7/8 years dont you think?

"Expenses" lol - laughable. I have it on good authority your 3 were on alot more than Cassidy ever was. And I aint a Clonoe man, but Cassidy brought 2 Championships to Clonoe, what did your 3 bring?? Apart from near relegation this year before roaded. I would say alot of Coalisland folk wouldve bitten your arm off to pay a man and get success your neighbours did

But glad you agreed with my the point as you never brought it up for those 2.5 years

It's all the rage now the paying manager thing. Fair play to Coalisland on their champ in 2010. All managers in house. Would be worth a hell of a lot more to the club than with an outside man.

Love hearing the clonoe boys talk about " our Damian" like Cassidy actually gave a hoot about them. Up in Cargin now counting the cash

You're right tintown up Ballyclog & Donaghenry.  At least you lads don't fall over yourselves for the rahillys like our parish mates in brackaville.

Credit where it's due expert ! Many a Coalisland man congratulated us when we whipped you men in dungannon in the u21 final a few years back. You have your highs and your lows as a club

Correct and now alot of those lads will be lining out next weekend  ;)

Localexpert

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 13, 2018, 12:50:00 AM
Probably the same as Coalisland paid John Mc Keever, Conleth Gilligan and John Lynch et al. Maybe our county manager gives his time freely as well the past 15 years. Similar to Derrylaughlin, Killyclogher, Edendork or Donaghmore😱🙄

You know that not to be true  ;D

John lynch at most gets his diesel paid for, a true Gael and I wouldn't want to be the man who challenged him on that fact.

Our county manager won't leave of his own accord because of that reason.

Localexpert

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 13, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
Was hoping LocalSlabberexpert would have answered. He/she/it seems to know everything

The rumour was £20k in 2008 so let's call it 10k for arguments sake.  Multiply that by 8 years is quite a bit of money.  However clonoe have quite a few backers with one in particular being very generous.

Soviet Unionist

Local Expert we not comrades?  A potential ally on this lonely place?

Jim Bob

Quote from: Localexpert on October 13, 2018, 01:39:38 PM
Was hoping LocalSlabberexpert would have answered. He/she/it seems to know everything

The rumour was £20k in 2008 so let's call it 10k for arguments sake.  Multiply that by 8 years is quite a bit of money.  However clonoe have quite a few backers with one in particular being very generous.

Rumour eh? So you know bog all...quit slabbering

skeog

Some dogfight for Div 1 survival.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: skeog on October 13, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
Some dogfight for Div 1 survival.

Bookies would have closed up shop and with all the fixing this weekend. Aghyaran picked up the predicted points off Carmen this evening. Pomeroy v Edendork is a championship match this weekend a proper battle. Galbally will win as well.
Living the dream!!!

Jim Bob

Quote from: Soviet Unionist on October 13, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

Soviet, would you have a wee inkling of LocalSlabberExpert's true identity?

Localexpert

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 13, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

Well without seeing the transaction nobody would know but he certainly wasn't doing it for nothing.  Your obsession with my posts are hilarious  ;D

Localexpert

Not a fan of communism so I don't think we would get along Mo chara

Jim Bob

Quote from: Localexpert on October 13, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

Well without seeing the transaction nobody would know but he certainly wasn't doing it for nothing.  Your obsession with my posts are hilarious  ;D

Not obsessed naw. But you find it hilarious?????  Are you actually screaming with laughter?

Soviet Unionist

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 13, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

Soviet, would you have a wee inkling of LocalSlabberExpert's true identity?

I would say I would comrade.  Narrowed down to about 3 people 😉

Soviet Unionist

Quote from: Localexpert on October 13, 2018, 10:15:20 PM

Not a fan of communism so I don't think we would get along Mo chara

Can be a communist and still.support Blues?

Localexpert

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 13, 2018, 10:27:49 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 13, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

Not obsessed naw. But you find it hilarious?????  Are you actually screaming with laughter?

I think you are projecting your anger with south Tyrone Gael onto me.  Better get to a real professional for some help ;)