The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

Quote from: laoislad on February 21, 2021, 04:51:10 PM
Everton players celebrated in the dressing room as if they had just won the Champions League  ;D ;D
Would there have been an open top bus also if there hadn't been COVID restrictions?! 🤷‍♂️

i remember a certain mr klopp running onto the field with most of his back room staff to celebrate a winner in a derby. its a derby our fella you celebrate when you win and it hurts even more when you lose them. everton players have every right to celebrate, this was the much hyped up pay back match after all, how did that turn out?
nil satis nisi optimum

From the Bunker

Quote from: SHEEDY on February 21, 2021, 05:02:59 PM
Everton players celebrated in the dressing room as if they had just won the Champions League  ;D ;D
Would there have been an open top bus also if there hadn't been COVID restrictions?! 🤷‍♂️

i remember a certain mr klopp running onto the field with most of his back room staff to celebrate a winner in a derby. its a derby our fella you celebrate when you win and it hurts even more when you lose them. everton players have every right to celebrate, this was the much hyped up pay back match after all, how did that turn out?

According to Sky Sports and the Media. No one at LFC ever said that?

GiveItToTheShooters

You wouldn't see the Liverpool players giving it stacks in the changing rooms after winning a derby. Small club mentality from Everton again is all it is.

SHEEDY

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on February 21, 2021, 07:14:57 PM
You wouldn't see the Liverpool players giving it stacks in the changing rooms after winning a derby. Small club mentality from Everton again is all it is.
yous are taking defeat well lads 😂
nil satis nisi optimum

laoislad

Quote from: SHEEDY on February 21, 2021, 08:00:15 PM
I suppose we could have all went missing from here for a few weeks like you and delmonte usually do  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

GJL

Quote from: laoislad on February 21, 2021, 08:34:14 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on February 21, 2021, 08:00:15 PM
I suppose we could have all went missing from here for a few weeks like you and delmonte usually do  ;D

Don't tease us!

J70

Quote from: SHEEDY on February 21, 2021, 05:02:59 PM

I agree. Don't see anything wrong at all with Everton celebrating. They've been on the wrong end of enough of them.

And I hope the Liverpool players heard and remember every cheer and jeer.

johnnycool

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 20, 2021, 07:30:51 PM
Regardless of how we deserved to be beat that ref is a disgrace

The penalty decision I thought was harsh alright but the ref didn't do much wrong other than that.

Picked up on Salah "throwing himself to the ground" and maybe should have flashed him a yellow for it but apart from that the lad did OK.

Ben Godfrey looking to be a very decent signing for Everton I have to say.

DCL gave Everton the outball they've been missing and bullied the lad on loan something awful and then showed TAA a clean pair of heels.

Wee Seamus should have had a second in the first half when he ghosted past Robertson and headed straight at Allison.

Pickford made some decent saves but nothing worldie and didn't make a howler so that's a positive.

Liverpool are running on fumes lads, nothing to be ashamed of. Their style of play requires high intensity and you just can't keep doing that with the same personnel year on year and not build a bigger squad.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: johnnycool on February 22, 2021, 08:55:57 AM

The penalty decision I thought was harsh alright but the ref didn't do much wrong other than that.

Picked up on Salah "throwing himself to the ground" and maybe should have flashed him a yellow for it but apart from that the lad did OK.

DCL gave Everton the outball they've been missing and bullied the lad on loan something awful and then showed TAA a clean pair of heels.

Wee Seamus should have had a second in the first half when he ghosted past Robertson and headed straight at Allison.

Pickford made some decent saves but nothing worldie and didn't make a howler so that's a positive.

Liverpool are running on fumes lads, nothing to be ashamed of. Their style of play requires high intensity and you just can't keep doing that with the same personnel year on year and not build a bigger squad.

He was told by VAR to go and look at it. Now whatever about his initial perspective to go and look at that on a monitor and come back and still give it to me is a disgrace and he shouldn't be near a match.
Didn't matter in the end and I  agree  on Salah. Pickford had a decent game in respect of he didn't inflict a season long injury on a world class player. He's lucky Anfield wasn't full on Saturday or he would know what verbal abuse meant. Absolutely no time for Pickford
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

johnnycool

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 22, 2021, 09:13:37 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on February 22, 2021, 08:55:57 AM

He was told by VAR to go and look at it. Now whatever about his initial perspective to go and look at that on a monitor and come back and still give it to me is a disgrace and he shouldn't be near a match.
Didn't matter in the end andi agree  on Salah. Pickford had a decent game in respect of he didn't inflict a season long injury on a world class player. He's lucky Anfield wasn't full on Saturday or he would know what verbal abuse meant. Absolutely no time for Pickford

Ah dear lord, let it go will ya, it's not good holding onto such hate in your heart.

He clattered VVD (AKA GOD), should have gotten a red but there's no way he intended to bust his knee.

As for VAR, whoever was doing it wasn't sure that it wasn't a penalty either and that was with slow mo, various angles and whatever, ref in fairness didn't take much of a look before pointing to the spot again.

These things even themselves up over the season  ;D

laoislad

Henderson out for at least 5 games. Another huge injury loss for Liverpool.
Just no end to it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

imtommygunn

north_antrim_hound

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

JohnDenver

Quote from: laoislad on February 22, 2021, 09:29:15 AM
Henderson out for at least 5 games. Another huge injury loss for Liverpool.
Just no end to it.

Any reports of what he was saying to Klopp as he was coming off on Saturday? Can't see him giving off to Klopp himself, but looked to be giving off about something.