26 County General Election 2020

Started by Snapchap, January 09, 2020, 06:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What will be makeup of the next government?

FF/SD/Lab/Green
FG/SD/Lab/Green
FG/FF
FF/Green
FG/Independents
FG/Independents
FG/Green
FF/SF
FF/Green/Independents
FF Minority
FG Minority
FG/SF
FF/Lab/Green
FF/Lab
FF/Lab/Green/Independents

Snapchap

Sid, I appreciate that you're a blueshirt who has been desperately embarrassed by the behaviour of FG and now your only option it's to try take the heat off them by refusing to talk about the actual story at hand. And Fear Bun na Sceilpe, I appreciate that you have no apparent hobbies or interests beyond insufferably whining about SF, but I feel obliged to offer you both yet another gentle reminder (because I can see you're both struggling to grasp this) but this week's big news story actually isn't about SF.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on August 23, 2020, 11:57:24 PM
Sid, I appreciate that you're a blueshirt who has been desperately embarrassed by the behaviour of FG and now your only option it's to try take the heat off them by refusing to talk about the actual story at hand. And Fear Bun na Sceilpe, I appreciate that you have no apparent hobbies or interests beyond insufferably whining about SF, but I feel obliged to offer you both yet another gentle reminder (because I can see you're both struggling to grasp this) but this week's big news story actually isn't about SF.

That's weakest response I've ever seen. Bíodh ciall agat agus tar ar ais i mo chasa ar scor ar bith le rud éigin a dhéanann ciall. In short wise up, you've run out of stuff to say that makes any sense. wtf do you do but defend them

sid waddell

Sid, I appreciate that you're a blueshirt who has been desperately embarrassed by the behaviour of FG
You're making a fool of yourself

Your post is as stupid as it would be if I called you an apologist for the LVF

It's six year old standard stuff

It's a really bad reflection on Sinn Fein when this is the level of "debating" used by their supporters

Snapchap

Tantrum over gents? Shall we get back to FFG/Golfgate?

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on August 24, 2020, 12:01:26 AM

That's weakest response I've ever seen. Bíodh ciall agat agus tar ar ais i mo chasa ar scor ar bith le rud éigin a dhéanann ciall. In short wise up, you've run out of stuff to say that makes any sense. wtf do you do but defend them

"What do I do but defend them?" You won't have to scroll back too many posts to see me refer to their social distancing breaches at Bobby Storey's funeral in June as "unnecessary, stupid and irresponsible".

So again, your (and Sids) attempts to class me as defending SFs every action are as daft as your laughably transparent attempts to divert 'Golfgate' into being a story all about SF. I mean FFS, that clown Sid even managed, in a way that would make Jim Allister blush, to shoehorn the IRA into Golfgate story!!lol

marty34

Any more names of the 'big hitters' of the 80+ who attended the the establishment's annual hooley?

johnnycool

Quote from: marty34 on August 24, 2020, 10:34:37 AM
Any more names of the 'big hitters' of the 80+ who attended the the establishment's annual hooley?

Inda Kinny even knew it was a bad idea, played the golf and took off home..

Rossfan

Moroccan ambassador!!
Brian Hayes ex FG TD and MEP, now a CEO of a Banking association of some sort.
Paudge Connolly ex Independent TD from Monaghan.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

armaghniac

Quote from: Rossfan on August 24, 2020, 11:12:18 AM
Moroccan ambassador!!
Brian Hayes ex FG TD and MEP, now a CEO of a Banking association of some sort.
Paudge Connolly ex Independent TD from Monaghan.

And of course Connolly was only back from Spain so he was taking the double p¦ss.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Franko

Quote from: Angelo on August 23, 2020, 01:35:35 PM
Can anyone explain why there was not widespread outrage at the funeral of the Garda in Mayo by the free state establishment when they got themselves in such a tizzy over Bobby Storey's funeral.

It would seem like the answer here is no.

PS just for clarity:
Bobby Storey's Funeral - WRONG - there should have been resignations
Garda Horkan's Funeral - WRONG - there should have been resignations
The Golf Bash - VERY WRONG - there should be more resignations

Would you agree with the above Sid (et al)?  If you disagree, please present your rationale, with particular emphasis on how this doesn't then make you a raging hypocrite with an agenda.

Angelo

The big story for me is FFG political figures, judges, current affairs broadcaster, bankers, vulture fund heads and all the rest cosying up with each other a slimey little event more than likely paid for by the taxpayer. It just shows you how inherently corrupt FFG are and the arrogance that they have that restrictions don't apply to him, particularly when it comes to an opulent piss up.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

Quote from: Franko on August 24, 2020, 12:35:16 PM
Can anyone explain why there was not widespread outrage at the funeral of the Garda in Mayo by the free state establishment when they got themselves in such a tizzy over Bobby Storey's funeral.

PS just for clarity:

Would you agree with the above Sid (et al)?  If you disagree, please present your rationale, with particular emphasis on how this doesn't then make you a raging hypocrite with an agenda.
Horkan's funeral didn't break the rules, though, Storey's did, and deliberately so

It had 12 times more people inside the church than it was supposed to

You also didn't specify who you wanted to resign from the Horkan funeral, funny that

FF and FG have more integrity than SF and more respect for front line workers - it's mad, but that's the way it is

McDonald and O'Neill gave a two fingers to front line workers - absolutely laughing through their teeth at them

In terms of raging hypocrisy, SF are the masters, and your post was a classic example

Trump style deflection and whinging form their cultists here like you simply won't cut it

Face up to the fact McDonald and O'Neill should resign

Franko

Quote from: sid waddell on August 24, 2020, 01:09:52 PM

PS just for clarity:

Horkan's funeral didn't break the rules, though, Storey's did, and deliberately so

You also didn't specify who you wanted to resign from the Horkan funeral, funny that

FF and FG have more integrity than SF and more respect for front line workers - it's mad, but that's the way it is

McDonald and O'Neill gave a two fingers to front line workers - absolutely laughing through their teeth at them

In terms of raging hypocrisy, SF are the masters, and your post was a classic example

Trump style deflection and whinging form their cultists here like you simply won't cut it

;D Where to start here...

Posits that irrefutable facts are wrong
Presents opinions as facts
Presents no evidence to back up these 'facts'
Evades direct questions
Insults the person asking the questions

That's just about as 'Trumpian' as it gets.

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on August 24, 2020, 01:09:52 PM

PS just for clarity:

Horkan's funeral clearly did break the guidelines.

It's absolutely absurd you're denying it when it did - take your head out of your ass, the proof is there.

To compound matters, you are then using speculation to claim something you don't know happened, did.

Any more fabrications you'd like to spew?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

SF supporters still giving the two fingers to frontline workers and everybody else who obeyed the guidelines

Unbelievable arrogance

You couldn't make it up

This really is an object lesson in what to expect should they ever get into government, excuses, excuses, excuses

Oh wait, we actually know that already from the north

And Trump style whinging and bleating from their child-like cultists when they're called out on it