Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

I think he's getting advice from Sepp Blatter
Careful now

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 06, 2022, 01:54:26 PM
I don't think he cares what they say is the only thing. It'll have to be that 1922 committee.

After the vote of no confidence was won was there not a date before he could be pulled again?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 06, 2022, 02:30:59 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 06, 2022, 01:54:26 PM
I don't think he cares what they say is the only thing. It'll have to be that 1922 committee.

After the vote of no confidence was won was there not a date before he could be pulled again?

One year. The rules can always be changed though...

thebigfella

Sammy has gave him the vote of confidence...... surely he must go now.

Capt Pat

Watching prome ministers questions it doesn't like he is in a mood for quitting.

Square Ball

dropping like flies now, mind you nobodies. Liam Fox now putting the boot in as well
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

armaghniac

Quote from: Square Ball on July 06, 2022, 02:54:45 PM
dropping like flies now, mind you nobodies. Liam Fox now putting the boot in as well

Liam Fox being opposed to Boris does make you wonder if Boris does not have some good features.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

johnnycool

Our man in Whitehall, Mr Lewis hanging in there like the good arsélicker that he is.

If Boris goes, does that NI Protocol bill fall by the wayside or does it continue?

Hereiam

Lewis is doing all he can to get out of being SOS for here, no person in their right mind would take on that role.

ardtole

Some crack if Simon Hoare was next PM. Id vote for him, just to get Brysons reaction

johnnycool

Quote from: ardtole on July 06, 2022, 03:36:34 PM
Some crack if Simon Hoare was next PM. Id vote for him, just to get Brysons reaction

That would be good alright  ;D

Irrespective of issues on policy it would be imperative that someone with a ounce (16 to the pound Boris and I went to a state comprehensive) of decency and integrity would make a welcome change and that rules out all those sycophants currently in the Tory Government cabinet.

mouview

They're seeping away, one by one. Man-reptile Gove told him to jump this morning and should be next to go. Longer it drags out the better, for entertainment value plus further division in the Tory ranks.

johnnycool

delgany

BBC have a running total on screen ...currently 32..