The Offical James Cordon is a hateful c*** Thread

Started by thebigfella, June 10, 2010, 02:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

Quote from: johnneycool on June 11, 2010, 03:39:22 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on June 11, 2010, 03:35:51 PM
I can only assume irish folk hate him because he's your stereotypical english soccer loving down the pub bish bosh bash cheeky charlie. The english love him for the same reason. He grates on my soul

That must be why I hate that other baldy 'pub landlord' type funnyman, Al or Alf something or other.

Pure horse pish peddled to the sun readership type lardy arse.

Please explain as I thought it was satirising these types?

EC Unique

He is a typical blow in - blow out piece of english trash.

Patrick Stewart was about long before him and will be getting major roles long after this pratt has dissapeared..

I think it says a lot about somebody if he appeals to them. ::)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: EC Unique on June 11, 2010, 04:53:23 PM

Patrick Stewart was about long before him and will be getting major roles long after this pratt has dissapeared..

Go on so tell us what it says about someone??
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Schkite

They have poor taste in comedy for one thing!

As I said before, didn't mind him in Gavin and Stacey and the like when he's in small doses, but now he's everywhere he's just very annoying. Don't see why he's getting all these jobs now, I guess the British public lap it up but it's certainly not for me.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Schkite on June 11, 2010, 05:03:00 PM

As I said before, didn't mind him in Gavin and Stacey and the like when he's in small doses, but now he's everywhere he's just very annoying. Don't see why he's getting all these jobs now, I guess the British public lap it up but it's certainly not for me.

Gavin and Stacey was one of my favourite shows when it was on and I thought he was excellent in that and I think he wrote most of it too, also thought he was good in the quiz show on Sky 1, don't know anything about him after that so I can't comment further
Would like to hear EC Unique explain his comment though
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Schkite

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 11, 2010, 05:07:16 PM
Quote from: Schkite on June 11, 2010, 05:03:00 PM

Gavin and Stacey was one of my favourite shows when it was on and I thought he was excellent in that and I think he wrote most of it too, also thought he was good in the quiz show on Sky 1, don't know anything about him after that so I can't comment further
Would like to hear EC Unique explain his comment though

Aye Gavin and Stacey is good, I know he co-wrote it with Ruth Jones, some here seem to claim she was more the brains behind it rather than him but I don't know anything about that so can't comment.

Quite like "A League of their Own" myself, but imo it's more down to Flintoff and Bishop rather than Corden.

EC Unique

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 11, 2010, 04:58:19 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on June 11, 2010, 04:53:23 PM

Go on so tell us what it says about someone??

Easily amused with basic 'english tabloid' type humour. Not to my taste but each to their own.

The Real Laoislad

And is that scienctific fact or something you posted to look cool on a Internet forum?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

EC Unique

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 11, 2010, 05:20:44 PM
And is that scienctific fact or something you posted to look cool on a Internet forum?

Niether. Just my opinion. Nothing for you to get concerned about.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: EC Unique on June 11, 2010, 05:29:01 PM

No problem having a opinion on Corden, I don't really care what you or anyone else thinks of him, I don't really care about him either, just thought he was good in Gavin and Stacey but your comment
that it says alot about people who think he's funny is one of the most brain dead posts I have read on this board, but hey that's just my opinion so nothing for you to get concerned about
You'll Never Walk Alone.

imtommygunn

He's appearing in dr who now. Gees he's everywhere!

EC Unique

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 11, 2010, 05:39:37 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on June 11, 2010, 05:29:01 PM

No problem having a opinion on Corden, I don't really care what you or anyone else thinks of him, I don't really care about him either, just thought he was good in Gavin and Stacey but your comment
that it says alot about people who think he's funny is one of the most brain dead posts I have read on this board, but hey that's just my opinion so nothing for you to get concerned about

The day I get concerned about you opinion is the day I quit the board LL... Now away you go and have a good weekend :D

ardmhachaabu

My da always said the English would laugh at anything, I think he was right and it still applies today
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

mountainboii

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 10, 2010, 02:57:11 PM
I like him, Gavin and Stacey was an excellent show as well

I'm with LL. f**k the rest of yiz.

wherefromreferee?

In your Endo!